|56|: I Didn't Decieve Anyone

Storm looked at his former superhero partner as she looked at him curious.

"He is a very bad person."

"Isn't that something we all know." Memphis entered the conversation.

"Now tell us, Sam. Why'd you not tell us?" Goodie entered as Storm turned to them, he seemed to pick up what was happening.

"Is this staged?" Storm asked slowly.

"If Chase hadn't found that broche on the floor then we wouldn't have suspected you." Goodie reluctantly answered.

"So, yes it was staged." Goodie responded.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Goodie asked.

"Tell them, Sam." Memphis yelled.

"He would've destroyed you." Storm finally answered as everything was quiet.

"There was no other option." Sam swallowed as Chase looked to the side.

"The dungeon of fury was." Memphis stated.

"Are villains and superheroes on close terms? No, I didn't think so." Storm stated the fact.

"Well, he's going to pay if he dare harms the special ones." Chase spat as the anger returned back to her body, her wrist started to glow.

"Your wrist is glowing." Memphis noticed.

"That occurs when a villain has a lot of anger coursing through their veins." Goodie nodded his head.

"I didn't deceive anyone. Even your dad said to do this." Chase looked up at Storm with hurt flashing through her eyes, at the mere mention of her father.

"People are going to die, because of those two scumbags. Even I'm not that bad to allow that to happen." Chase lowly stated as she walked off, to see the person that she hadn't seen in a very long time. Her mask pulled up to cover her mouth as her hood was lifted up.

She saw the familiar door and barged in to see her father sitting on his chair and talking to someone important.

"Get out." Chase muttered enough for the person to hear as he did so frantically. Her father stood up to face the intruder.

"Excuse me, you have no right to barge into-." Chase pulled down her mask and flicked off her hood. "-my room."

Chase's father kicked his lips as he'd seen his daughter for the first time in a three years. They would've had some resemblance but Chase's hair had darkened to a different shade of blonde, her face was filled with mystery and danger.

She had grown taller since the last time he'd seen her. Her eye darkened just like her demeanour. Her brows darkened and overall she looked dangerous to mess with, possibly why that man ran out.

"Dianna." Her father softly breathed out. "Please, at least take a seat." Chase took a seat silently as her father did too.

Her father had a powerful built, a towering frame and perfect blonde hair, dark brows and a smile worthy of removing sorrows.

"How have you been?" Chase didn't want to do this, she knew she was running slow on time and needed answers quickly.

"Case #ED281." Was all she said.

"So you know." He noticed as he heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Hyde had it coming, but he dropped out of this grasp-."

"He joined Destroy's side." Chase answered sharply.

"What?" Her father asked in disbelief.

"Now, with Destroy the special ones could die." Chase clenched her fists as her father saw this. The fresh bandages on her knuckles struck out like gold to him.