|52|: Knocked Them Out Pretty Badly

Georgia's face transformed from colourful to colourless. All the colour from her face drained away. Her eyes were transfixed on Chase, wanting it to be a lie. She swallowed painfully, remembering those indented memories that caused her to end up in the hospital.

That day she was robbed and had been beaten leaving her in an unconscious state. Georgia's mind went blank not wanting to think about that ever again. After what happened that day, Georgia was afraid she'd never be the same again.

Chase seemed to notice Georgia's state change.

"I know what the Underdog did to you was terrible." Georgia looked up at Chase. "But I will make sure that never happens again." Chase sincerely said this with a truth in her voice.

Georgia nodded her head slowly as Avery rubbed her best friend's back providing her with comfort that she needed a this given moment.

Memphis moved towards Georgia in the corner allowing her to sit on an unbroken chair as Danny and Chase were talking amongst each other.

"When Chase talks like this, she always means it." Memphis paused. "You're special Georgia." Memphis placed a comforting hand on Georgia's shoulder.

"Chase wouldn't say this to anyone without them being special to her." Georgia averted her eyes to Chase to see Danny saying something to Chase as she nodded her head slowly.

"That's true." Avery nodded her head. "She practically hit a fellow villain for our safety. Look at her hands." Georgia flickered her eyes to Chase's bruised knuckles as she grimaced at the sight of blood and nodded her head.

Danny came over to the girls and started informing about what Chase and him were talking about. Avery noticed that Evan bumped into her dropping a few items as she secretly smiled at the duo.

"Oh, sorry." Evan muttered as he noticed it was Chase.

"It's fine." Chase spoke as she crouched down to help Evan pick up a few of the items he dropped.

Evan had caught sight of Chase's knuckles and scrunched his brows in curiosity.

"Had a fight?" Chase looked up at Evan as she saw him staring at her knuckles and nodded slightly.

"Looks like you knocked them out pretty badly." He amusedly answered as Chase shook her head.

"You could say that." Chase and Evan stood up as she handed him the items.

Evan stared at Chase's hands and knew that it would pain her no matter villain or not. 

*

"I'm fine." Chase spoke for the second time as Evan and her had moved into a clean bathroom.

"I'm sure you are. But those knuckles won't heal fast if you don't tend to those injuries." He made a point as Chase didn't say anything.

Switching on the faucet, Chase looked at the water running with a little fear as Evan noticed this. He extended his hand out slowly as Chase hesitantly placed her hand into his. Evan placed her hand under the cold water as Chase gripped onto Evan's hand tightly in pain closing her eyes.

The red blood and the dirt from Chase's knuckles was being washed away by the clear water as Chase hissed slightly in pain, holding on to Evan's hand even tighter.

Evan moved Chase's hand away from the water as she let go, clutching onto her wrist, staring at the grazed hand. Evan extended his hand out again for Chase to give her hand in his as she did once again, reluctantly.

He ran the water under her hand as she winced this time in pain. Evan looked at Chase as the water ran and created a red colour from its clear colour.

Switching the water off, Evan grabbed the first aid kit on the wall as he pulled out the cotton pad and the antidote. Placing the antidote onto the cotton pad, he dabbed it slightly on Chase's knuckles as she closed her eyes, Evan noticed this as he blew on her knuckles, relieving the pain.

Chase opened her eyes to see Evan's lips near Chase's knuckles as blew on her knuckles. He did the same to the other hand as the pain subsided quickly.

Placing the bandages on her knuckles, Evan glanced up at Chase as she looked at her bandaged knuckles before looking up. Their eyes locked as Chase got a better view of Evan.

He had dusty blonde hair with mesmerising eyes, they held mystery and power. He looked almost as an alpha, but a little more stronger. His 6ft frame and her 5ft 8 frame matched perfectly.

She swallowed lightly as Evan gazed at Chase.

"You have beautiful eyes." Evan huskily whispered.

"Sorry, that sounded-." Chase cut him short.

"No." He looked at her once again. "You sounded..." Chase saw from the corner of her eye Avery, Memphis and Georgia staring at her with smiles, oblivious to the fact that Chase had caught them.

"Like the villains I've put into the dungeon of fury." Chase walked off but not before seeing the confused but amused look on Evan's face. He chuckled to himself as Chase moved out the doors to see the three girls pretending as if they were doing something else.

"Ah, Chase. What's up?" Avery casually stated.

"Where'd you go?" Georgia asked.

"I see you have your knuckles checked out." Memphis answered with a smirk.

Chase rolled her eyes at the girls. "I'm not stupid. I saw you all standing there." The girls giggled as Chase stared at them in shock.

"You two are adorable!" Avery gushed as Chase inwardly groaned.

"You are disgusting." Chase shook her head.

"She does make a good point, D. You two look so cute together." Memphis nodded her head.

"He's a special one, I'm not intending puns. He is special, because he tended to your wounds and he looks like he likes you." Georgia smiled as Chase looked at her.

Chase shook her head. "You all take everything to the next level."

"What can we do, we're girls after all." Georgia shrugged.

"That like to gossip." Avery ended with a bright smile.

THE WAREHOUSE HOTLINE  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara