|26|: Mystery And Mellowness (MC)

Chase was walking home, she ignored the usual sounds of villains cackling and superheroes knocking them out, or bringing them to justice.

With her hands stuffed into her pockets, she walked home and found herself staring at the mirror in front of her. The mirror showed her fair complexion, beautiful mid-length blonde hair. Grey mysterious eyes with flecks of green in them. Rose coloured lips and a face filled with mystery and mellowness.

Her dark brows creased as she stared at her state. Her black outfit was completely stained by blood.

She moved to the bathroom to take a shower, bagging her wound as she carefully did so.

She didn't think much, all she knew was that those two girls looked like they were going to pass out and the fact how those two mortals seemed to take advantage of that. She knew, she had to do something, or else it would've disturbed her more than it already did.

Weird, right that too for a villain?

Chase didn't take those details into account when she had 'rescued' those two girls, all she thought about was that it was villains and superheroes that were talked off in the city mostly, but seeing those odd few stray robbers, thieves, etc., trying to take advantage of girls would make anyone angry.

Drying off, Chase changed into something comfortable and looked out her window. Superheroes and villains. Villains were losing of course with superheroes bringing them to justice.

She knew villains were going to be taken down, but she also knew superheroes were also brought down a few times. It was always on and off. But superheroes always got the last blow, that's probably why they're referred to as, 'super'.

How she remembers a life that used to make her more adventurous and filled with more emotions, this villain job gave her more thriller and a lot more advantages to show off her skills when needed to be.

There were many dangers and many thrilling moments that caused Chase to be this adventurous. She enjoyed the wild side very much, even if it was 'risky' from a mortal's perspective, but it was, 'electrifying' from both villains and superheroes perspectives.

But, of course memories do flash back once in a while, even if she didn't want them too.

"Superheroes. Can't get enough, can they?" Chase shook her head softly.

"Miss that?"