|74|: Remind Me To Play 20 Facts With You

The four had reached the building of where the annual party was being conducted. Evan had his sunglasses on, as the special ones or the ones who wanted to look cool always wore it, to hide their powers.

One of the powers Evan harnessed was once someone looked into his eyes, they would be mesmerised and hypnotised. Memphis sighed as Jacob held her hand assuring her to be calm. She smiled in response as Chase looked across in front of her. She saw many superheroes laughing and goofing off as they entered the grand building.

Evan got out of the car, as did Jacob. He pulled the door to the passenger's side as he held his hand out for Dianna to take. She glanced at his hand and slowly took his hand as she carefully climbed out of the front seat.

"Thank you." She smiled as he closed the door behind with one in return.

"No worries."

Memphis had her arm around Jacob's as they started to walk off. Dianna and Evan started to walk in the direction of the big golden doors to the annual party.

As soon as they entered, they were greeted by black, suits, navy suits, grey suits, blue suits, etc. Different fabrics from dresses and different voices heard amongst the crowd. Chase licked her lips as she started to walk further in, seeing familiar faces smile at her as she offered a curt nod or a small smile in response.

She got looks as they saw Evan and Chase together walking in, looks of envy, adoration and even plain old jealousy. She ignored them though as she found herself trapped in a conversation between three squeaks from villains.

"Eek! Chase! You look so gorgeous!" Chase nodded her head, not entirely enjoying the squeals that nearly damaged her eardrums.

"Thank you, you look nice as well." She moved away from the conversation to the punch table, as she heard some voices in her ear.

"A-Dog to Chase." Chase found it unbelievable to hear this coming from her ear, as she poured some punch into a cup. There was a fog machine and she knew this year's theme was spooky.

From the mid-tone setting of the black resting upon people as the atmosphere looked cool and interesting, almost underground vibe.

There was music being played in the background causing some people to groove to the music in groups or with their dates.

"We're going with that name, are we, Clarisse?" Chase swirled some of the red in her cup before taking a sip and answering back quietly.

"Of course, Dianna and it's A-Dog."

"You sound like a broke rapper." Georgia shook her head at her best friend in the black van parked in the parking lot, a little away from the party.

They had arrived earlier to set it all up with Cameron and Logan as well helping to set up, so they had intel on whether Destroy was going to make a show.

Before Chase could respond or laugh at Georgia's comment she heard two familiar voices yell,

"Dianna!" Chase's body froze in her spot as she turned her head to face the two little angels running towards her. She placed her drink on the table crouching down as her two little siblings engulfed their older sister in a tight embrace.

"Kendall. Karly." Chase closed her eyes as she felt her two little siblings sink into her in relief feeling complete after wrapping their arms around their older sister.

She pulled back as she stared into their eyes. Their fluffy blonde golden hair stood bright as they matched each other, the vibrant grey eyes held happiness and enthusiasm which was far from what Chase had felt in the past week. For the first time she smiled as bright as she could at her little siblings, their aura never changed.