|36|: I Am Such A Huge Fan!

Chase had unexpectedly left as the girls turned around to see her gone. She had reached the ground and had started walking through the alleyways, of which she found Turmoil. She had placed a tracker on him whilst they were battling telling her where his exact location was. The best part was, it dampened his powers for a bit.

He was lying flat on the ground injured.

Sauntering towards him, Chase picked him up by the shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Think you could escape so easily?"

Turmoil panted heavily as there was blood oozing down his nose, a busted lip and some grazes.

"Wasn't that the plan?" He smirked.

"I don't have time for this."

"Just like you didn't have time for Storm." Chase faltered slightly before immediately recovering.

"What? Did I strike a nerve?" Chase threw a solid punch at Turmoil earning a grunt from him.

"It's true, isn't it? You and Storm. You two were together."

"You better shut your mouth unless you'd want to be in the dungeon of fury for the rest of your life." Chase threatened.

"Before you do that, just remember how he was with Jingle." The painful memories flashed back into her mind once again as she blinked them away, the grey in her eyes darkened as she punched him hard dropping him to the floor.

"You shouldn't mess with things you don't know about, Turmoil." She leaned closer to him as he spluttered blood to the floor.

"Oh, but the thing is I do." Chase saw him smirking once again as he wiped away the blood from his lips.

"A superhero always is a superhero." Chase didn't focus on Turmoil's words, she just wanted to send him to his place. It was irritating enough having a villain like him on the team.

"Just like how Honda always leaves?" Turmoil kept silent starting to get pale as Chase stood up.

"What'd you just say?"

"What? Did I strike a nerve?" Chase replayed his words back at him.

Turmoil stood up and charged at Chase at which she kneeled down. He smashed into the wall, but didn't place his guard down.

"You know, Honda always did say she had no feelings." Turmoil's blood was boiling as he threw a punch at Chase as she blocked them. "Specifically, she said, for you." Chase grabbed Turmoil's wrist and flipped him over.

"The day when you humiliated her—." Turmoil tried to kick Chase but she bent down, only to find him ready to push her to the floor and battle with her.

"-She was agitated. Did you really think, she'd come back to you?" Chase ignored his angry calls as she twisted his hand behind his back.

"Don't you dare!"

"I wouldn't have had to, if it weren't true." Chase found herself pushed to the floor.

"Listen here you piece of trash, don't you dare bring your dirty mouth into my matters." He was ready to punch her when Chase moved her head to the side, Turmoil's fist coming in contact with the hard ground.

Chase flipped him over as she had the upper hand.

"Just be glad, I didn't stoop to the lowest of levels." With that, Chase knocked him out with two strong punches.

Getting off of Turmoil, Chase dusted herself off, seeing her knuckles coated with blood as she looked at her device on her hand.

"Drew, alleyway 51/52. Turmoil is in check."