|79|: Don't Go All Sappy On Me Now

Her mother looked up from her hands slowly, lips parted slightly, as she saw a small tear escape from Chase's eyes, she looked at her daughter's small finger movements as her gaze flickered to the monitor.

"Doctor!" Daniella yelled earning the group of friends waiting outside to jump up alert.

The doctor and a couple of nurses rushed in. They noticed Chase's slight movements and started writing things and controlling her vitals and track of her body.

"I'm here, sweetheart." Her mother wiped away the stray tears holding on to Chase's hand.

Avery and Georgia glanced at each other before turning their heads back at the room where Chase was and started praying for her.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but you're going to have to leave the room." The doctor kindly requested.

"I am not leaving her, I haven't seen her in a long time." Chase's mother whipped away a tear as the doctor nodded empathetically.

"I'm sorry about that, ma'am, but you really have to leave the room. Everyone has to abide by this law." Daniella got up and headed out the room as the doctors started their check-up on Chase ensuring she was okay and not having any seizures or any low pressure, etc.

"What happened?" Memphis bombarded.

"Is she okay?" Daniel fired back.

"I saw her finger move." Avery sighed in relief.

"She-she will be okay, right?" Avery asked quietly as Daniella turned to Avery and nodded her head with a smile.

*

It had been about twenty minutes that the doctors and nurses were inside the hospital, everyone was anticipating and wondering what was going in the ward.

Silently praying and wishing for the quick recovery of Chase was what everyone was doing.

The doctor finally came out and everyone stood up.

"Any good news, Doctor?" Storm asked as the doctor nodded with a small smile.

"Dianna is fine. We gave her an injection, she's currently asleep. Please don't try to wake her up."

"What was the problem with her, exactly?" Daniel asked as the doctor looked at his clipboard.

"Well, we call it a sudden shock, possibly Dianna had a sudden shock and caused her body to freeze almost. It usually occurs when the brain is functioning a lot or a presence allows this to happen."

"Thank you." Daniel answered as the Doctor nodded walking off with a smile.

Daniella was lost in thought, was that why Chase had suddenly had a tear escape from her eye? The sudden feeling of knowing that her mother was here?

Chase's mother had entered the hospital room after ten minutes of sitting down, she was shaking slightly as she entered the and quietly and took a seat once again.

Chase's eyes fluttered open as her eyes fell onto her mother's. She had mixed emotions, too many to count. Hurt, desperation, worried, concerned, frightened, curious, confusion and of course knowing.

"Hello, sweetheart." Daniella smiled at her daughter who in return kept a monotonous face. Chase wanted to sit up as her mother noticed this and steadied the pillows to support her back.

Daniella picked up Chase's hand to feel it cold.

"Wow, you're cold." Chase looked at her hand, her long eyelashes cascading a shadow before glancing up at her mother.