Character Q/A

*applause*

Maryam: Hi, I am the Author of this wacky book, and today I have special guests today joining me for a Q/A. Give it up for the characters of The Warehouse Hotline.

*applause*

Xavier: What up!

Drew: Yo!

Dianna&Daniel: What's up.

Georgia: HELLO EMPIRE STATE CITY!

Avery: Ayy. What up, ESC!

Sam: What's going on.

Hunter: What's up everyone.

Memphis: Ay, where my homies at?

Evan: What up what up.

Cameron&Logan: *hollering*

Jingle&Goodie: Hey everyone!

Maryam: I love my characters and their energy.

Xavier: You created us this way.

Maryam: ANYWAYS. How are you all?

All: Good/Aight/Not bad, you?

Maryam: I'm good, knowing that you're all happy and well. Without you guys, I didn't think this book would go through so well. So thank you, in advance. As well as to the readers.

Cameron: Aw, that was nice of you, boss.

Logan: Yeah, as well as to the readers, peace and love! *winks*

*crowd gasps*

Daniel: Typical Logan. *rolls eyes and shakes head*

Logan: Hey, its not my fault the crowd love me. *flashes a toothy grin*

Maryam: *laughs* Alright, guys. Let's start with the questions. What do you think of your roles so far in this book? Avery?

Avery: Well, I love my character habits. How, she's clumsy and at times really bold. I enjoy the friendship between Georgia and her, it shows the strong sisterhood bond.

*crowd awws as Georgia giggles*

Avery: But to be honest, I love how everything turned out so far from the beginning of the phone call to the chapter that is currently being edited.

Maryam: What do you think your overall emotion is towards that first scene?

Avery: Um, to be quite honest, I was quite worried regarding the fridge.

*crowd laughs*

Avery: But, yeah 100% totally clumsy and strong.

Maryam: Georgia?

Georgia: Well, haha. I personally loved eating the ramen noodle.

*crowd woohs causing Georgia to laugh*

Georgia: But it was an honour to be taking parts in stunts when the scene on the roof with Underdog and just being able to stand out as bold and someone not be misjudged as.