|58|: She's In A Coma

Chase and Evan found themselves at an abandoned rooftop as they stared at the city view. He admired the view of State City, it was breathtaking and just a beautiful view to see.

"I'll never forget the beautiful views of this city." Evan breathed out as Chase played with her fingers.

Evan seemed to noticed Chase's distance reply, he looked at the sky and began to speak,

"Whenever I don't like to talk, I like to look at the stars." Chase followed her eyes up to the stars as the two stared up.

There was a constellation of millions of stars sparkling upon the beautiful city. The starts looked so relieving to stare at as they shone.

Chase breathed out, she admired the true beauty of the Earth and never ignored it for anything. Licking her lips, Chase swallowed as she looked across the city.

There was a beautiful skyline which caused her to see something being written in the stars. She scrunched her brows in disbelief as she she blinked a couple of times, to see if she was imagining this.

'Smile, Chase.'

She turned to face Evan to see him staring ahead. "Is that you?" She asked surprised as Evan lifted his hand up a smile being drawn in the sky.

"Cool." The lettering disappeared as Evan shrugged.

"It's temporary. An illusion which you can see." He explained as Chase smiled softly.

"Thank you." She breathed out as Evan furrowed his brows confused. 

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For making me feel better. No one has done that." He looked baffled.

"Really? I don't think that's true."

"It is. People are too scared of me." Chase admitted as Evan chuckled.

"Well, when I first met you, I saw a girl that looked ruthless and..." he trailed off as Chase turned to face him. "...beautiful." Her breath hitched at the back of her throat as she swallowed slowly. 

"Sorry-." Chase shook her head.

"It's fine."

"I'm guessing you're gonna say I look like the villains you've put into the dungeon of fury." Evan guessed as Chase chuckled lightly shaking her head.

"I was gonna say you looked cool." Evan looked at her sort of surprised before turning away as he smiled to himself. Chase looked ahead also hiding her small smile away.

Evan scratched his eyebrow not being able to remove the smile that came across his lips as he chuckled slightly.

*

Memphis, Georgia, Logan and Cameron were waiting patiently for the doctor as Evan and Chase had arrived, they had spotted the doctor come out and give them some sort of news.

"The glass shard penetrated quite deep internally, meaning she lost a lot of blood." She paused as she breathed out.

"She's fighting for her life." Chase closed her eyes as Georgia broke out into fresh new tears as Memphis tried to control her.