|60|: Not All Of Us Are Heartless

It had been a few hours and the doctor allowed Avery to be discharged since she was adamant on going home. Typical Avery.

Avery was going to be staying with Georgia to get extra support and the extra love from her best friend, knowing she wouldn't be able to stay alone at home knowing that Destroy is out on the lose.

Plus, Cameron and Logan assigned a few guards to look over Georgia and Avery as Evan had insisted that these guards stay constantly with the two girls at all times and report back for anything suspicious.

"Stay safe, kiddo." Evan ruffled her hair as she blew it away, chuckling lightly.

"Get some rest, Thompson." Logan winked as she was confused how he knew her surname.

"I know my information." Logan answered her internal question.

"Logan's the brains of the group." Cameron shrugged. "Take care." He smiled as he walked off.

"You sure you girls are gonna be okay?" Memphis asked as they nodded their head.

"Didn't know a villain cared so much." Georgia joked as Memphis rolled her eyes.

"Not all of us are heartless."

"Good point." Chase nodded her head.

"What? Not bad or evil point?" Avery arched a brow.

"Do not prevail my comments, Clarisse."

"Sorry, Sapphire." Avery smirked as Chase shook her head.

The two girls went inside Georgia's home before Chase drove off, they were currently going back to Premises 101 to fix some things.

Once upon reaching Premises 101, the both of them got out as Evan, Cameron and Logan got out of their car as well, going through the security procedures once again, they entered to see the place looking effortless and spotless once again.

Danny was playing pool with a couple of the models when he noticed his sister and gave the sup nods to Evan, Cameron, Logan and Chase.

"You guys are back?" Danny asked, when he noticed everyone's ragged stated. "What happened?" He asked curious.

"Avery was in the hospital." Memphis shortly answered.

"The brunette?" He arched an eyebrow as Memphis nodded her head.

"Why? What happened?" He asked seriously with the pool stick in hand.

"Destroy and Floyd happened." Chase answered as Danny licked his lips.

"Floyd? That rascal. He destroyed the machinery two years ago and got kicked out of Frisk Club. I'm surprised he's not locked up yet." Danny shook his head. "What about Hyde?"

"He's locked up, Drew took care of him." Chase answered as he nodded his head.

"Good, what he did was wrong." Danny nodded his head.

"But Destroy still on the loose is the greater problem." Cameron answered.

"He's got a point." Logan answered.

"We can't let Destroy, not after what happened here. He has to be locked away for good." Evan authoritatively answered with a curt nod.

"So what do you suggest?" Memphis looked at the boys as everyone looked back at each other.