|66|: Hunter, Xavier And Dianna

The three took a seat on the plush couch as A. B Hopkins smiled brightly at the three of them.

"What can I do for you?"

"You wrote a comic and featured a character called, Acid." Xavier started up as A. B Hopkins nodded his head in response.

"Yes, that is correct, until, it became unpopular."

"That's right. It did." Xavier noted as he continued. "Well, you see the problem is, this character Acid. What made you write about him?"

"Uh, that's a long story."

"We have all the time." Chase answered.

"Well, okay. Would you like something to eat first?" He asked as a man entered, looking like a butler.

"Bring tea, Nevil." With that the person disappeared.

"Sure." Hunter mumbled.

"So you're asking about Acid. The fictional character?" The three nodded their heads.

"Well, it was based in the late 1800's but written in the early 90's and published later onwards. Acid was the villain of society, he had shown the harsh realities of evil or a sociopath's style. He, had the terminology of a mental patient. He wasn't really well understood."

"But Acid was played by Dr Toly Brundt, could you interpret from there." Chase asked as the author in front of them nodded his head.

"Yes, that's right. This doctor was a stable doctor, but he overdosed on mental issues, he had his own faults."

"Don't we all." Chase scoffed.

"This doctor had grown on good deeds, but he kept getting overthrown, he had a harsh reality. People stepped on him, disrespected him, worse than you can imagine."

The butler returned as he placed down the tea in precious cups, more like goblets. They had this shimmery effect to them. The author continued to speak.

"So, with all that passion of course grew some hatred, but it gradually got worse and worse. So, he scratched all the goodness in him and became a complete wreck. He became the worst person you could've imagined. He tested on people, poured Acid on them." Hunter gritted his teeth together at the sound of that.

"What a sick maniac." Xavier breathed out.

"Exactly. He did all of this because he had no respect." The author blew out as he picked up his tea.

"Please, have your beverages." On the platter was also a couple of snacks laid out neatly as Chase picked up a golden goblet as she sipped on some of the beverage.

"So, what happened after that?" Hunter asked as he licked his lips, holding onto the goblet.

"Well, he became obsessed over bad. He tried to take hold of other bad people and make them apart of his team, some of which he turned against and threw them away like they meant nothing to him."

"Like himself." Chase spoke after taking another sip.

"Exactly." The author nodded his head.

"So, what about the villains and superheroes coming together?" Xavier asked as he looked interested.

"Oh, that? Well, it's true, I did mention that. What can overcome evil, good itself, right?" Everyone nodded their heads slowly.

"Wrong. Evil and good combined together clash. However, I thought about the benefits of joining evil and good together. This gave it more depth. From Acid being good at first turning to evil afterwards. It's true that good and evil combined together to takeout Acid, since he needed a clash to get him out for this hysterical scene."

"So, evil and good worked together?" Xavier asked as the author nodded his head, allowing the three to shudder in distaste.

"I see you don't agree." He smiled knowingly.

"Yeah, because villains and superheroes hate each other. It's almost impossible to keep them in the same room." Xavier admitted.

"That's true, but did you know that having good fight against evil takes evil down. But evil and good can take both the stronger evil down."

"I don't understand." Chase slowly spoke.

"Evil can be predicted to be bad always, which is right. But did you ever think that good and evil can destroy the bigger evil. The right intentions and the bad sound worked together to destroy Acid completely." A. B Hopkins admitted as the three were deep in thought.

"So, what you're saying is that to destroy the bigger evil you need superheroes and villains to work together?" Hunter asked clearing his throat.

"Strange isn't it?" He asked looking at the three. "But it's true."

Xavier, Hunter and Chase in synch downed the remaining beverage before placing the goblet down as the author smiled.

"I'm assuming you came here with a certain reason."

"Yeah, a certain plot twist." Chase answered.

"Don't worry, that's just the author playing games." A. B Hopkins chuckled.

"She likes to do that quite a lot." Xavier admitted.

"But she has got some tricks up her own sleeves." Hunter nodded as everyone agreed.

"So, what's the reason you really came, Hunter, Xavier and Dianna?" The three looked up at A. B Hopkins in surprise.

"How do I know your names?" He arched a brow. "Simple, I knew you were going to come to the Forest of Mysteries and explain your dilemma to me. I also know you're villains."

"That's not scary at all." Xavier admitted a small sarcastic smile playing across his lips.

"I'm not trying to scare you. Why don't you tell me of your dilemma." A. B Hopkins placed his goblet down and rested back into his chair.

"We have a villain out on the loose, he's trying to inflict pain on the city, especially if he struck a mortal." Chase began.

"We want to hunt him down and stop him before he hurts anyone else." Hunter continued.

"But we found out, this psycho is following your comic book. He's following in the steps of Acid." Xavier explained.

"Well, you know the story of Acid and he came to be about of this dangerous villain. Does this villain..."

"Destroy."

"Destroy, have a backstory?"

"We have no idea who he is."

"Oh, well, do you have any guesses or suspects that you might think is Destroy."

"I would've guessed Underdog but he's in the Dungeon of Fury." Chase began.

"Turmoil is too." Xavier nodded.

"So, no." Hunter answered.

"Well, I'm glad that I could offer you all some assistance. Just remember that this Destroy can be taken down."

"How though?"

"By evil and good itself." He smiled. "Have you read any other books of mine?"

"When we were younger we'd always be read your books. Detective Blue, Illinois' Secrets, Rich's Day Out." Chase started off as the author in front of them smiled.

"Your books are so different to other books we've read." Xavier admitted.

"They're carefully planned out, almost as if it's a deja vu moment." Hunter thought as the three looked at the author who smiled knowingly.

"Interesting."