|80|: You Were Really Brave

Storm took a seat on the chair beside Dianna's bed and offered a small smile. Dianna noticed how he looked like Daniel's state, tired, pale and of course relieved.

He was wearing dark clothes, a black hoodie and dark skinny jeans. He reminded Chase of her vigilante state. She saw him lick his lips before starting up the conversation.

"How are you feeling?"

"A little sore, but nothing I can't handle."

"You gave everyone a shock there." He paused. "You were really brave." He gazed into her eyes, as memories flashed in a bubble form back to Chase from the night and memories of her and Storm as she swallowed moving her gaze away.

"How are you?" She asked as Storm looked at his friend.

"I'm happy, now. Seeing you alive." Dianna looked up at Storm as he continued. He held Dianna's hand as she flickered her gaze from his face to her hands before to his face.

"I watched you in your unconscious state. You weren't moving but you were listening." He licked those pink lips of his as he continued. "I don't know what I would've done if I lost you." He swallowed looking down.

Chase slowly placed her other hand on top of Sam's as he looked up slightly at her. Chase swallowed before looking up at him.

"You're not going to lose me." She assured him. "I'm a strong fighter and I don't back down straight away."

"You've got the skills, Chase." He smiled at her as he placed a hand on her cheek, caressing it softly as Chase looked into those loving eyes of his.

"Get some rest." He removed his hand from her cheek getting up and heading in the direction of the door, but Chase called out to him.

"Hey, Storm." He turned around. "Is Destroy locked away?" He placed his hand down from the door handle and nodded his head.

"They're all locked away. Your dad built a special vault for all of them, so don't worry about it." He gave her a warm smile as Chase nodded her head.

*

Everyone had come and gone to visit Chase and when it was Avery's and Georgia's turn. She seemed quite happy and relieved to know that her and Georgia were safe, with no scratches evident on them.

"Dianna!" Georgia rushed in and engulfed Chase into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hello, Georgia. How are you?" She asked as her voice slightly became hoarse.

Clearing her throat, Georgia nodded her head.

"I'm good, how are you? Do you need some water?" Georgia asked Chase as she cleared her throat, Georgia started pouring a glass of water as Avery smiled at her friend.

"Dianna, I'm glad you're safe. I was worried sick about you!" Georgia handed the glass of water and took a seat beside Chase's bed and took a sip.

"Don't worry, Clarisse." Chase had taken the glass away from her lips and placed it on to the desk beside her.

"Don't worry? Sapphire! We were all, worried for you. I thought I almost lost you-."

"But you didn't." She softly answered in response.

"I need to use the bathroom." Georgia and Avery were up on their feet and helping Chase to get up. It was painful and horrible for Chase since she was lying in bed for one whole week as well as the bruises that were piling up.

They had helped Dianna to the bathroom and stood outside, Chase held onto the railings as her support trying to keep her upright.

She had used the bathroom and washed her hands; her eyes falling upon the full length mirror.

Chase had a bandage wrapped around her head, a few cuts and bruises. She was sore and it was painful to say the truth. Her face looked paler than usual and she looked sick.

She had a busted lip and some bruises on her arms and some grazes on her fingers. She lifted up the hospital gown to reveal her torso.

Her sides were swollen and surely purple. The blood trapped made her grimace slightly as she saw the mark where the glass shard smashed into her side as the flashbacks returned; swallowing.

Chase's fingers grazed her side slightly to feel goosebumps arising. There were bandages surely. She shakily moved her long fingers away and stared at her legs. They were bruised and had bandages on them as she sighed.

Dianna placed her hands on her hips and hissed slightly jumping,

"Are you okay there, Dianna?" Avery asked as Chase bit her tongue.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine." She assured as she lifted up the hospital gown and turned around to see some nasty bruises resting on her back.

This will take weeks to get better, slightly running her fingers against the bruises she winced at the sudden contact and dropped her hands to her side as the hospital gown fell down once again.

Staring at the mirror one last time to see her face, Chase noticed there were going to be scars or injuries that were going to take a long time to heal.

Holding onto the rail and making her way to the door as she had assistance from Avery and Georgia leading Dianna to the bed.

"Avery. You're not properly healed as well. Take a seat." Chase reprimanded as Avery smirked.

"Do you care?"

"Unless you want to get hurt then sure." Chase amusedly answered.

"Oh alright." Avery rolled her eyes.

The girls had been talking for an hour when the nurse arrived with Chase's food and brought in three cups of tea. Chase stared at the hospital food and knew it was going to be bland like always, but knew she had to eat it.

"I'm guessing you don't like hospital food as well." Georgia noticed as Avery had taken a trip to get some food from the fast food store.

Chase looked at Georgia and shook her head with a light chuckle. Chase took a bite of the food and swallowed as she shook her head.

Before she could eat her dessert, someone smashed in through the door, alerting both girls. Chase looked up at the person in curiosity.

"Hello, Georgia."