|50|: Are They Under Some Protection Programme?

Avery and Georgia turned to face the direction of where the husky voice came from. It was Danny.

"Evan isn't your usual villain." Danny explained shortly.

"What does that mean?" Georgia asked curious.

"It means that he's a special one." Memphis entered the conversation.

"What?" Avery asked still confused.

"Evan is one of those special ones, he's fearless and courageous. He's got a lot more power than your usual villain. I'm guessing his two friends are apart of the special squad?" Chase explained as Memphis and Danny nodded their heads.

"So, they're almost unbreakable?" Avery inquired as Danny nodded his head.

"You invited him. Did you expect this to happen?" Georgia asked regarding to the messy room.

"Sorta. With the special ones in the room, many things could happen. They're strong and could take two oracles down if they wished." Georgia raised her brows in surprise.

"Wow, they must have immense strength." Georgia nodded her head.

"What colour powers do they have then?" Avery asked. 

"Green." Memphis answered as all eyes made towards the boys who were standing together; they looked powerful and strong. Almost as if they were complete together.

"How many are there in the world?" Avery questioned as she turned to face back the three.

Chase licked her lips as she answered, "eight." Georgia nodded her head jutting her lip out.

"Are they under some protection programme? Since they're so special they have to hide or some immortals will take their powers?"

"How do you know all this?" Avery asked her best friend.

"The author never fails to use movie plots." Georgia shrugged.

"Ah, interesting." She nodded her head.

"Main point. These three are special. They shouldn't be messed with, I mean you've seen 1/5th of what they're capable of doing." Memphis directed to the mess.

"Hyde, I seen that glare." Memphis pointed at 'Hyde' who was glaring at Chase.

Chase seemed to notice this, as she looked up at the man and studied him slightly. She saw the way he looked at her, Hyde saw that Chase caught on as he looked back down again and started clearing up once again.

*

Hyde had just left Premises 101 as he stood outside, he came out through the back door. Hyde had pulled out his cellphone and placed it on his ear as he started to talk.

"Yeah, boss. I seen them inside-." Before Hyde could finish his sentence he was slammed against the wall. His phone fell out of his grasp.

"Oof." Hyde fell onto the hard concrete ground, as he looked up to see who it was.

Chase.

She stood on his cellphone and crushed it as he glared at her.

"What the-." He stood up only to be flown to the other side with Chase's wind power. He fell to the ground again, getting up.

"Where is Destroy?" Chase demanded as Hyde spat on the floor reading his balance as he didn't answer Chase's question.

Chase held her palm out as the wind she harnessed had slammed Hyde into the brick wall once again.

"Not going to tell me? This is what will happen to you." Chase stated as Hyde shook his head.

Chase grabbed Hyde as she punched him continuously, he got in a few hits before dodging a massive blow. Chase's fist collided with the brick wall; an echo erupted along the alleyway as Chase's knuckles had blood squeezing out. She continued to fight Hyde as she inked him in the abdomen as he stumbled back.

"Tell me where he is." Chase demanded lowly.

Hyde shook his head as his eyelids started to droop, a busted lip and a swollen jaw.

Before Chase could throw another hard and heavy punch, Hyde gave in.

"Alright, stop." Chase had her fist mid-way up in the air. Hyde panted heavily as he coughed out blood.

"I don't know where he is-." Chase punched him straight across the face.

"Don't mess around with me, Hyde." Chase lowly stated.

"Headquarters... 103..." with that Hyde passed out, Chase licked her lips as she let him go.

She called into her watch. "Drew, Hyde passed out. Alleyway 45/46."

"Chase, what did you do?" Drew's voice was heard.

"Just take care of it." Chase responded as she moved back into Premises 101.