ENSZ # EPI 9

Kaal: Rudy.....y r u spying me standing there?.....come here.....Om nd Shivaay u too.

Rudy: Di ....always how will u know our presence without seeing us? He questioned with surprise..

She smiled but didn't replied......seeing Shivaay..

Kaal: Shivaay will u prepare a cup of Espresso of ur style for me? She requested...

Rudy: now ..?

Kaal: Rudy.....wt do u mean of now....a lots of time is there to have a peg....

Rudy: Dii...peg...(he got a shock)

Kaal: .yes peg...any doubt...Kaalagjna can do anything openly....never do secretly wtever may be...if I want to hv a peg....i will...... but not mixing in a fruit punch....understand..

Hearing dis Rudy coughed......Shivaay surprisingly looked her thinking she left dis house but not us...

By the way...

Pointing Om

Kaal: bcz of dis idiot nd his stupid acts ...my head is aching severely.....plz Shivaay.......she again requested.

Hearing her sweet scolds...... Om welcomed her words with a smile by bend his body just in such a way that remembers the style of Indian Airlines Maharaja....seeing dis Shivaay slightly smiled and left from there to prepare an Espresso

OmRu started chit chat with her....after few minutes Shivaay came there with Espresso.....he gave it to Kaalagjna.....nd joined them..

After a sip...she looked Shivaay with a smile.....noticing her..he raised his eye brow as wt....she sighed as nothing nd said

Kaal: nice Shivaay....after years also no change in ur preparation nd in its taste..

Shivaay smiled he sighed his head in saying thank u for her appreciation...

After few minutes...at d last sip of Espresso......she started coughing while laughing bcz of Rudy's expression when he is saying a joke...

Seeing her....the 3 immediately reacted......Rudy rubbed her back smoothly.....Om patted on her head slightly .....Shivaay brought a glass of water nd gave it to her...

Experiencing their love nd affection after a long time...her eyes filled with tears..

After few seconds...she became normal.....said with moist tone

Kaal: bus...thanks for ur concern......by d way its just cough yaar......y r u getting stress as I am on death bed r somebody is trying to kill me? Haan...

Hearing this they got anger

Shivaay: enough...not a word more Kaalagjna...don't think of it nd don't dare to say like this......if anybody think to hurt u ..even in their dreams ......we will never tolerate nd leave them...understand