EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 78

Hi all......ready with another one......enjoy the read nd don't forget to comment nd show uir love through likes....thank you...

Waiting to read ur reviews....so start the reading.....enjoy nd comment.....

Next Day Morning:

Kaal entered inside the Mansion by 5:30 nd got shocked seeing all the family members who were present in the hall....they all at a time said...."GOOD MORNING".......she looked them with widened eyes....

Kaal: aap sab inti subeh utgayethe....she doubtedly questioned....

Tej: haan dear....after a long time we get a free time to watch a lovely live movie....

Kaal: Movie!!??

Jah: ohho Tej...stop ur teasing......waise Kaal ...tum itni subah aayi ...is there any special....

Kaal: wo...wo...kuch kuch khaas baath nahi aunty...today I am free...so I thought to spend time with ....with ....searching for words she looked at others....

Jah: with....

Kaal: with ...with the girls ...that's it...

G&B: oh really....they all said at a time....

She looked at them feeling some discomfort.....

Dadi: arrey ...kyom Gudiyaako pareshaan karraheho tum sab....Gudiyaa tum jao andar....

She looked at Dadi nd doutedly looking at others she moved inside....

Dadi: Maahi poolke paas tha....she slightly shouted from back....

Kaal was stopped nd turning back surprisedly looked at Dadi for her words....seeing their smiles ....she understood that bcz of Maahi nd accepting his deal...today she became their target.....

Herself: "accepting ur deal is my foolishness....really is it my foolishness or my weakness? Wtever it may be....wt you will do if I didn't accept your words....may be you will block me"....thinking it....she remembered his acts which creates havoc inside her ...." No...no...this deal is better than that one...." Saying herself she moved to meet Maahi without looking at others....

Seeing her silence ...they all hi-fied each other....

Anni: we will prepare some special dish for them .....she said in anxiety...

Shiv: no Annika...don't take too much stress.....hum haina ...we will prepare for our brother ...okay said he moved towards the kitchen....

OmRu followed him....

When Anni try to follow Shiv to argue with him....Gauri holding her hand dragged back....nd asked...

Gauri: shall we follow Di....