ENSZ # EPI 53

Hai guys

Hai guys.....me...Phanikiran is back with another episode......read nd enjoy.....

Thank you all who r supporting me in this journey.....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...ENJOY HOLIDAYS....

Sorry for the late posting .....here is the next episode...

In this you will read about wt Kaal did after she got to know that Shivaay knew the reason for her injuries....wt is Shivaay's reaction for her action.....start reading ....dont forget to comment.....thank you...

Rosy: Maam ....cup....she asked but she didn't respond.....Rosy with a smirk she moved two steps near Kaal nd took the cup from her nd silently left from there leaving the both.....

For Rosy's act she came to sense ...she immediately turned back to hide her feelings of happy, joy, shock, surprise nd more ....but that few seconds enough for Maahi to read her soul which is clearly visible in her eyes nd in the beautiful smile on her lips.....

She felt that a wave forcedly touched her heart when all the feelings that hitted at a time.....breath taking became hard for few seconds.....she didn't understand wt is happening inside seeing him....why her heart feeling so happy....why she enjoying the moment.....but at the same time she became afraid remembering her words with Rosy....did he heard it or not.....how will he react......how to face him right now....

But Maahi understood her ....(in mind): kitna din tum chupana chahiti ...chupalo....kab tak tum aisa rahogi ...mein bhi dekhoonga....pyaar ko dil mein rakhkar kitna din tum act karogi karlo.....but ek baath yaad rakho Gudiyaa....tum kitna chupaneko koshish karogi vutna tumhari dil ki baath baahar aajayegi...mujhse door rahneko kitna koshish karogi vutna tu mere kareeb aajavoongi....mujeh ishq pe poora yakin hai.....

Finally controlling her inner feelings she turned towards Maahi.....

Kaal: aap yaha.....asking she slowly moved towards the bed but bcz of the overjoy from which she didn't comeout completely she slightly unbalanced

Maahi: haa haan....sambhalke......he said looking at her....

Kaal: tu haina sambhalneko........she murmured herself.....

Maahi heard it but....

Maahi: tune kuch kaha.....he asked.....

Kaal: nahi tho....waise aap kaise hai....she enquired noticing that he addressed her normally without adding respecting tags.....

Maahi: tum teek hai tho mein bhi......he said....observing that she again started respecting him...but this time he didn't mind it...

For his answer she looked him nd reaching the bed she slowly tried to sat but it became difficult bcz of the bandage on her hand ....Maahi lifted her nd rested carefully on the bed saying with a smile"take care nd don't take much stress...I will meet you later bye" ...said he left from there leaving her in shock.....