EK NAYI SHURUVATH.....ZINDAGIKA# EPI 31

Exactly in 60 minutes.....the Trio ShiOmRu entered inside the hospital through the special way.....Mr.Nandan received nd directed them to Kaal's Chamber..

They entered inside the Chamber....looked Kaal who hv blood stains.....they got tensed...before they react..

Kaal: don't worry...I am fine....at this moment I need your help....especially Shivaay.....she said....

Shiv: what can I do for you....he questioned her without thinking a single second.......

Kaal: without asking any questions....you hv to give blood to save a life.....will you do it......she questioned him.....

Shiv: where is the lab .....he enquired.....

She smiled for his question....

Kaal: no need to go........said she called Katherine.....

Katherine came nd took away Shivaay to the resting room connected to Kaal's chamber......after few minutes he cameout and sat infront of Kaal.....

Shiv: well you know about me ...phir bhi tu meri blood mangi kyo........he questioned.....

She smiled nd said....

Kaal: shivaay I already told you.....dont ask me any questions........phir bhi you r asking ....well I will tell you the answer on right time.....

ShiOmRu exchanged looks and looked at her....

Om: yaar ......baath ko share karne ko bhi hum....

Before he completes it Kaal stopped him.....

Kaal: Om I told that this is not the right time....but you hv doubt ....well I will tell you...said

she called Katherine nd ordered her to call Kamala....

But Shivaay stopped her nd said.....

Shivaay: no need of it Kaal....i trust you.....when you will feel to say then share with us...okay....now shall we leave..........he asked....

Om went near her nd side hugged saying apology

Om: sorry yaar if I hurt you.....

She smiled nd sighed as don't say like this.....

She turned to Shivaay nd said.....

Kaal: when time permits I will introduce the person that you saved now.....its my promise.....

Shivaay understood the inner meaning of her words as "forget about this matter right now Shivaay nd don't try to know about this until I will open up myself"......

Looking at her he nodded his head with a smile........

Nandan directed them towards the special way where their car was parked nd bid bye to them......they also said bye nd left...