EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 70

THANK YOU  VERY MUCH TO ONE AND ALL FOR THIS AWESOME LOVE TOWARDS MY JOURNEY AS A FF WRITER

THANK YOU  VERY MUCH TO ONE AND ALL FOR THIS AWESOME LOVE TOWARDS MY JOURNEY AS A FF WRITER...THANK A LOT.....I AM A LUCKY ONE AS I GOT SUCH AN AWESOME READERS....THANK YOU VERY MUCH .....

Hello all.......another episode is ready to entertain you all.....here is the episode.....so enjoy......

A heartfull of Thank you to all who are supporting me in my journey .......thank you all.....

No explanation about the episode........waiting to know ur reactions......plz......don't forget to give suppot through ur comments nd likes....thank you...start reading nd enjoy......

Om: we didn't understand .....poora baath bathao...he asked very softly....

Chotu started as...." After she left the chawl everyday she got the details of Maahi bhaiyya..."

Anni: how did she get?...

Chotu: how?...i gave her the details ....not only that she arranged Security to Bhaiyya....infact half of the Chawl people were Di's men nd all r appointed to take care of Bhaiyya ......

They all were surprised for it......Maahi was totally in deep shock hearing one by one about Kaal's acts nd her care towards him that to from Chotu......

Bhaiyya didn't knew about it nd even he didn't notice it......

Om: why he didn't notice it....?

Chotu: he became dull after Di left ......he had spent his time almost in the house only......

They all understood Maahi's condition.....Chotu continued....

Chotu: not only that shall I say about a miracle.....still I didn't understand how is it possible......he asked...

Om: wts that miracle......

Chotu: after Di left ......Maa started to see his needs.....every day maa cooks food for him.....i took it to bhaiyya....but he didn't hv it...upto 3 days it continues like dis.....4 th day maa called Di nd told the same ......that day onwards everyday evening Di came to our house nd prepares food for Bhaiyya.....i gave it to bhaiyya .....i didn't knew how did bhaiyya know that the food which I gave him was prepared by Di.....without saying anything he silently ate it......it goes like this everyday until Di became busy in her business work......