EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # 51

Hai friends... I am back with next episode......thank you all for showing ur love towards me nd my ff.......thanks a lot.....here is the next one.....

Is Kaal safe or not?...will Obros get to know about Maahi or not?.....will Maahi meet Kaal or not.?.....for the answers don't stop here...plz continue ur reading .....nd enjoy the episode.....do comment ...thank you nd go ahead.....

Hearing his scream.....Ali nd others rushed to the garden.....they all got shocked seeing their Maam in such condition......seeing Ali.....Maahi shouted....

Maahi: Ali ...jaldi gaadi nikaalo......shouting he lifted Kaal nd moved towards the parking lot......

Ali ran to bring the car nd Rosy called Dr.Kulkarni .....explaining the situation.....she consoled the others.....

Ali brought the car nd Maahi carefully rested Kaal in back nd he sat beside her .....he removed his jacket nd kept it on her injury from where blood is bleeding nd wrapped another hand around her from back......he ordered Ali to go.....

Maahi: jaldi Ali....bahut khoon nikalrahi hai....jaldi jao.....

Ali changed the gear nd raised the accelator.....within a split second it crossed the FH main gate.....throughout the way he tried to woke her up....but she didn't ......

Within one hour car entered the Life Line Hospitals (LLH) portico.....she was immediately shifted to the stretcher .....Dr.Kulkarni was shocked seeing her in blood.....he checked her condition nd ordered the staff to took her to Opereation Theatre (OT)......he didn't expect that one day she will admit in her own hospital in such a condition of life nd death......they all left to OT.....Maahi , Rosy nd Ali followed the stretcher.......they took her inside the OT.......Maahi sat in the corridor with tears starring at the OT doors.....his mind remembering the scene of she pushed him nd fell down in blood......

Rosy called Nandan nd he rushed to the hospital..... Ali looked at Maahi who sat silently staring at the door.....he understood his condition....

Rosy: its necessary to inform Shivaay Sir.....

For her words.......both Ali nd Nandan exchanged looks nd looked at Maahi ......Rosy understood...

Rosy: Ali jobhi ho jao...yeh baath tho kehnapadegi.....i will inform said she picked her phone.....

Holding her hand Ali stopped her.....

Ali: one minute Rosy...give me few seconds .....said he went near Maahi ....

Ali: Sir.....he called but Maahi didn't repond....

Keeping his hand on Maahi's hand....he called again...for his touch came into sense Maahi lifted his head nd looked ali....

Ali: Sir..shall I inform Shivaay Sir.....

Maahi nodded in yes.....

Ali: lekin aap kaise....he stopped in mid....