ENSZ # EPI 22

Mahi was disturbed nd woke up with anger nd came near the door ......opened it with an anger nd shouted at Chotu...

Mahi: yeh kya huva.....why r u knocking the door...

Chotu: Mahi Bhayya wo wo Di...Di

Mahi: Di...who is that? He questioned

Chotu: wo Di.....the girl who came here yesterday......she laid on ground.....i tried to wake up her but she didn't........she was drenched in the rain whole night.....

Mahi: what??? He was shocked hearing his words.........

He ran towards Kaal nd saw her.....he patted on her cheeks to wake up her but she didn't......he understood that she was unconscious.....he looked chotu.......

Chotu: I will call my mom.... Said he ran towads his house....

Mahi took her into his hands nd came inside his house......rested her on sofa.....chotu's maa Kamala came with him....she looked at Kaal...

Kamala: Mahi ....who is she? She asked him

Mahi: I will tell you later....plz check her wat happened ...she is not responding........he said with some guilty...

Kamala: don't worry....i will check.....said she chekced her

May be bcz of drenching in the rain whole night she was unconscious....bring some water chotu......she ordered chotu......

Chotu brought some water.....she sprinkled few drops on Kaal's face.......Kaal slowly came into conscious.....but started shivering......seeing her

Kamala: Mahi its better to change her cloths otherwise her condition will become worse......

Mahi looked her blankly.....she understood ....she said Mahi

Kamala: don't worry ...I will bring some cloths nd a blanket...until my return plz try to keep her warm....stay with her......said she went out......

Mahi nodded nd he removed his jacket nd covered her with that nd sat beside her rubbing her hands......Chotu sat near her legs rubbing her foot...

Ali didn't understand as wt should he do now....shall he call doctor....or wait nd watch the situation until he recieve next order from her maam...he was observing their acts with tention...

After few minutes Kamala came there with cloths nd Tea flask.....

Kamala: Mahi ..u both go nd wait outside....i will change her cloths.....she said...

They both came out nd Kamala closed the door.......Mahi stood with guilt as he was the reason for her worse condition.....

After few minutes Kamala opened the door nd said Mahi to come inside...he came inside nd saw Kaal ....