EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 54

Hai my dear lovely readers nd supporters.....me ...Phanikiran with another episode......

NOTE: Haaan...wt I told in previous episode ....yaah....in next episode u all will read about ShivaAhi's confrontation ....but sorry for that....if I give it in this episode the logic will miss....not only that while connecting the incidents the episode became tooooo long so not like before this time i divided this toooo looonnnggg episode into two .....plz bare this......bcz of the traditional rituals I am getting a little time to type the episodes.....that is also one more reason for this two episodes but promise posting of next episode will not take too much time ....it will post with in two days before new year will come.....i am sure...plz cooperate.....sorry

But you all will enjoy dis episode .....in this you will read Shivika nd MaahiKa's convo.....why Shivaay wished Annika All the best......which words of Maahi shocked Kaal.......wt did Kaal ask Maahi before she sleep...to know lets start read....enjoy .....do comments...

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR....TO ALL..

in previous episode you all read that Kaal went to Maahi's room.....now wt happened ...start reading......

Kaal: aap abhitak soyi nahi? Waise why didn't you lock the door.....she asked....

Seeing Mery beside her with tray....

Maahi: wt is it Mery....he questioned....

Mery: soup Sir....she said.......

Maahi with a smile...sighed her to keep it on the t-poy....Mery did the same nd left saying gud night....they both nodded as okay.....

When Maahi moved to towards the sofa....

Kaal: you didn't answer my question.....she asked....

He turned to her nd with a smile....

Maahi: tune kahithina.....*(once you told)*

Kaal: kya....

Maahi: wahi....jab roshni darwaja katkatayega tho manna karna achhi baath nahi....

She remembered her words ....looking at him....

Kaal: soo whaatt....

Maahi: if I lock the door...how the shine of lights will come inside....so I didn't lock the door.....

Kaal: ohh...tho roshni aayithi......*(did the shine of light came)*..

Maahi: hmm...dil ke ander tho wo kabko aachuki.....lekin room mein just few minutes back stepped in......he said observing her....

She stood in silence.....this time she understood his words as to whom he is addressing....infact she is searching for words to talk with him.....she didn't understand why she always become dumb infront of him as she never stay like before......why she is allowing him to talk like this with her as until this day she didn't allowed anybody....why?? bcz he is an Oberoi r anything else:.......