EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA #EPI 41

Hai all thank you for previous comments......here is the next episode enjoy.....dont mind the spell nd grammatical mistakes......so start reading nd enjoy.......dont forget to comment...thankyou.......next will post in 2 days....so enjoy......

In the Farm House

Maahi was disturbed by Chotu who called him in excitement......

Chotu: bhaiyya.......came near him nd hugged......

Mahi: Chotu....how r u feeling now.....he enquired.....

Chotu: bcz of Di...now I am feeling well......but....he stopped in mid...

Maahi looked with a doubt ......

Chotu: but I saw a person...he looks like you....Di said that he gave his blood to save you but I didn't understand.....who is he? Why he is looking like you? Why did Di didn't say anything to me? .......he asked one by one......

Maahi understood why Kaal told him to manage Chotu before she left.....Maahi adjusted his voice.....

Maahi: Chotu...I know you are small but you are so clever to understand wt I am going to tell you.....wt your Di said is right......why did he look like me ...you can understand in coming days....but remember one thing....dont tell it to anybody until your Di will give permission to you nd don't create troubles to your Di okay....

Chotu didn't understand the matter but he understood one thing very well that is if he will tell it to anybody or reveal it anywhere it will create troubles to his most loving Di.....he never like to see his Di in troubles.....

Chotu: promise bhaiyya....i never say it to anybody....i don't like if Di will face the troubles nd if she will cry I can't see her in pain nd with tears like before .....he said...

Maahi: what....your Di will cry.....he asked with a smile in a kidding manner....

Chotu: haan....i saw her while crying.....you don't know it....said he was turned to leave.....

Maahi stopped him holding his hand....Chotu looked him as wt?....

Maahi: wt did you say ? say it again....

Chotu: wt bhaiyya.....he asked in confusion....

Maahi: you just said that your Di cried....when nd why?......he questioned.....

Chotu: oh ...that one....she cried a lot when you were stabbed nd fell unconscious .......she sat out side the Operation Theatre with tears until Dr. said you r fine.........he unknowingly revealed the feelings of Kaal infront of Maahi....

Maahi was surprised hearing it.....he didn't understand one thing that is why did she hide her feelings.....

Maahi: Chotu....thanks for saying the matter.....remember one thing...if you see the person who is looking me again at any where don't reveal about me.....okay.....