EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 66

Hi all....your Phanikiran is back.....enjoy the episode....i am not giving any dicription about the episode but just enjoy it......nd don't forget to comment nd give support...thank you......if any spell r grammatical mistakes r there plz excuse me.as I typed in hurry......well start read nd enjoy....waiting to know ur views........carry on guys...

The Next Day:

Before night Shivaay successfully made Tej accepting to announce Maahi as one of the Oberoi heirs to the world .....he nicely completed this task using the play card in the name of Kaal.....Shiv knew sometimes Tej oppose Shivaay but he never deny if Kaal directly or indirectly involved with Shiv....after that they both called Mr. Randhawa nd discussing with him they both decided to do it on the same stage....Mr.Randhawa told that he will make the arrangements from both sides...but Tej politely rejected nd told that he will also join with him in lookafter the arrangements.....Shivaay became happy hearing Tej words....

Tej went to resort after breakfast to join with Mr. Randhawa....Shivaay called Kaal to inform about their decision nd to remember about the evening occasion....

When Kaal was in her Office....checking the report that given by Khadir......her phone rang......looking at the display.....she answered.....

Kaal: gud morning Shiv......she wished...

Shiv: gud morning dost....

Hearing it she coughed as she didn't understand whether she is talking with Shivaay or Maahi.....or they both are intentionally playing with her.... She checked the display which showed her Shiv's name.....

Kaal: aisa bulana kabse shuruki tu....she asked....

Shiv: kyom.....aisa bulanewala koi aur hai....he questioned....

She realized wt she said....

Kaal: I mean ....i mean you never wish me like this before.....issliye ...well why did you call me .....

Annika dragged the phone from Shiv....

Anni: Kaal....wt r u doing there.....didnt you remember...today we will attend an important event .....abhi tak aayi nahi tu....kab aayegi...kitna kaam hai ...as a host we will check the arrangements.....haa I know Tej Uncle went to check ........she said in one go....

She didn't understand about which arrangements she is talking.....

Kaal: Annika... Annika....meri maa.....about which arrangements nd which event u r talking... she asked....

Anni: O betiki....wt r u talking .....come on tell me where r u ...I will come nd pick u up nd after come to Mansion we will discuss on it....she said

Kaal: Annikaaa.....already my mind is blowing...plz with ur puzzles don't try to add ghee to it...plz....she pleaded her with a crying tone.....

Anni: Dekh Shivaay...pagal hai ye ladki....said giving phone to Shiv....