ENSZ # EPI 23

She slowly slept hearing his music........he stopped playing when he noticed that she is sleeping.......he looked at her nd smiled....... Just then Chotu came there and noticed Mahi whose lips were opened with a smile.....

Chotu: (in mind) from where did Di come here I don't know....but from the day of her arrival I am witnessing a beautiful smile on Mahi bhaiyya's face.....god plz do something to keep Di always with Mahi Bhaiyya....if she will stay with him ...he will always be happy like this.......very innocently he prayed for Mahi

Chotu: Bhaiyya.....he slightly shouted.....

Mahi: sshhhhhh......he showed a silence sign keeping his index finger on his lips......and sighed as come out .....nd he slowly moved out without making noise....

Chotu very surprisingly observed his actions as they r very new to him ....that too from Mahi

Mahi: wt Chotu...wt do you want....

Chotu: nothing Bhaiyya.....waise from where did she come here bhaiyya....he asked him

Mahi: don't know..but

Chotu: leave it bhai.....but one thing is true.....

Mahi looked at Chotu as wt....

Chotu: from the day she came here ....u started smiling which make your look more handsome bhaiyya........said nd with a naughty smile ran from there without giving a chance for Mahi to shout at him .......

Mahi first was confused nd after few seconds he got to know wt did Chotu say.....he tried to catch him but before he could catch he ran nd disappear.......for Chotu's words Mahi looked inside at Kaal......she is sleeping like a baby...seeing her once again his lips opened with a smile....he slowly went inside nd sat in the chair .....nd closed his eyes.....the same process continued in the evening also......

For next day Kaal recovered completely........

Kaal: thanks for ur care.......she said to Mahi

Mahi: its my responsibility to look after u ....moreover u became sick bcz of me.....so I just rectified my mistake by look after u...........he said with little guilt...

Kaal: after helped me a lot still u r feeling guilt ........she asked

Mahi: I promise you I never repeat it in future.....plz stay here until u will get a gud chance...........he pleaded nd ordered at a time......

She looked him nd nodded her head in acceptance........slowly days r passing .....Mahi's life style nd his daily routine totally changed after Kaal's entry into his house as well as his life....Mahi didn't know that wt did Kaal do before she enter in to the chawl.....Chotu started observing the transformation that happened in Mahi's life......the closeness between Mahi nd Kaal is increasing day by day but they both hv no idea about it.....But Chotu observed it very well......Kaal managing the situations between her office and farm house,OM nd chawl very well without anybody doubting her with the help of Ali, Rosy nd Mr.Nandan.....she understood Mahi very well ......Mahi nd Shivaay r just like two sides of a coin like Shivaay nd herself... but the only difference is Mahi is a person of all emotions nd feelings as well as qualities which r differ nd equal from Shivaay...