EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 69

Hello all ....i am back with another episode......enjoy it.....sorry for late posting .....became busy with my daughters exams.....so typing became late.....infact I want to give a larger episode but got a little time for typing in busy schedule.....so sorry for that.....

In this episode not only Obros came to know about Kaal but Maahi also came to know about her acts towards him that he didn't know.....how.....

Continue ur reading ....enjoy it......don't forget to comment nd give support through ur likes......okay....start ur reading ....thanks for reading my note.....enjoy.....

Shiv: wt happened Maahi....

Maahi: she went out.....

Shiv: what.....

Maahi: she is not in the room.....

Roopa: don't worry beta.....I know where she is ...she said

Maahi nd Shivika came down nd went near her.....

Shiv: where is she.....

Roopa: (looking at Maahi) shayad tum jentheho beta.....she said....

They all looked at him......Maahi understood what she is saying.....he immediately ran out...others followed him....he was stopped at the starting of the path that leads to memorial lounge seeing her there.....the juniors reached there nd were stopped seeing Maahi.....they all looked in the direction where Maahi is looking.....they were shocked.....

When ShivOm tried to go to her.....Maahi stopped them...

Maahi: leave her for sometime....this is her one nd only way to comeout from her pain which is she always hiding from others...

Om: wt do you mean Maahi...

Maahi: kyom chupgaya Chacha....boliyena.....he said...looking at Ahmed Chacha...

Ahmed Chacha: haan Shivaay beta....jo Maahi beta bola wo sach hai.....bachpansehi sabse khushi share karna aur sabki khushi mein khudki khushi doondna unki aadath hai... lekin unki dard ko sirf unki maa-baap se hi share karthithi wo..........finally he revealed about her....

Maahi: not only that .....every year she comes here to visit her parents memorial......at that time she didn't contact anyone of you"...

ShivOmRu looked at Maahi.....they understood....how much Maahi understood her.....wt she is for him.....

Shiv: Maahi......u r right....hum sab unko jaantha hai lekin tum samajtha hai .....yaha kyom khadatu...jao unke paas....he said...

Maahi: no Shiv....i cant face her right now.....said he looked at Annika....

"Annika....jao...." he said....

She looked at Shiv......he sighed her to go.....Annika slowly moved towards Kaal.....