EK NAYI SHURUVATH.....ZINDAGIKA# EPI 30

Episode: 30

Ali stopped the car....staff responded fastly...they very carefully shifted Mahi from car to stretcher nd arranged oxygen to him....they took Mahi into Operation Theatre (OT) as per Kulkarni's instructions....

When they were shifting Mahi....Kaal stepped out nd held Mahi's hand......seeing her the staff greeted her....but she didn't respond for their greets against her nature.....she walked inside along with Mahi holding his hand until they took him into OT....bcz of tears she saw Mahi's blure image.....

Just then came Dr.Mehra, famous surgeon....nd Dr.Seth ...a renowned cardiologist along with Dr.Kulkarni.......

Maam....they called her...

For their call she composed herself nd wiped her tears....looked them..

Don't worry Maam....hum haina...unko kuch nahi hoga....said they went inside the OT...

She nodded her head nd sat in the chair outside the theatre in the corridor .......Chotu came near her nd held her hand with tears.....she looked him.....he is crying.....

Kaal: no Chotu.....don't cry.......he will be alright......mein hoona...trust me....said she hugged him...

Kamala: yeh sab kya hai...aap hai koun?

Kaal: Kamala bhabhi....plz I will tell you all the things later...plz don't tell all these to Mahi...plz trust me....wtever I am doing ..all r meant for Mahi's wellness plz....she pleaded her with folding hands....

Looking it Kamala nodded her head as she is also observing Mahi after the entry of Gudiyaa.....

Head nurse came near Kaal nd said

HN: Maam....plz come nd rest in your chamber...I will inform every moment.....she requested....

Kaal: (looking at her) no Katherine...until I get to know his condition I cant sit peacefully said she turned to Kamala ....

Kaal: plz Bhabhi....plz aap nd Chotu jaake mere room mein baito...plz.....said she sighed Katherine....

Katherine understood nd convinced nd directed them to Kaal"s chamber.....

****yes wt u all read is right....Kaal is the founder nd the Chairperson of Life Line Hospitals....in her point of view its not a business...it's a Service....issliye people who will step inside the compound will be treated as celebrities apart from their social status..*****

She sat with teary eyes starring at the door of OT....seeing her condition Ali informed Rosy nd Nandan about the incident ....they both reached the hospital....

Rosy saw Kaal.......she went near her but hv no guts to disturb her .....she silently sat beside her observing her condition.....

heardly moved one hour....the 3 Doctors cameout......seeing them she stood up and looked them...