EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 83

Helloo guys....came with another episode.....read nd enjoy it....next will post soon....

A small note.....until this episode I didn't touch any festival...in this episode first time I mentioned about the Karwachauth festival...but I didn't go deep as I need some more study about the ritual...so plz consider me....why I mentioned you will understand after reading the next episode....thank you...

Enjoy nd plz comment ....promise will meet with next very sooooon...

Until evening she spend the time with Dadi in her room....later she came out nd went to kitchen she started preparing dinner....seeing her in kitchen......Gauri informed the same to all....

They all came to the kitchen....seeing them...

Kaal: helloo guys....come on join with me.....she invited them.....

They all exchanged looks...

Kaal: wt happened to you all....come on guys....saying she started cutting the vegetables.....in one angle she felt pain in her hand....."aahh"....she slightly winced with pain.....

Seeing it Shivaay silently took the knife from her nd started cutting the vegetables.....OmRu were also joined with her....when Maahi want to go from there.....

Kaal: where r u going Dost.....asking him....Annika.....she called....

Annika looked at her....

Kaal: plz bring the first aid box....if we didn't take a proper care regarding the wounds its not a good thing for the health.....saying she went near Maahi....

He doubtedly looked at her....."no need of first aid box Annika....its aleardy started healing...." Saying he stopped Annika....

Kaal: in showing attitude ....he is equal to you Shivaay....she said ....nd holding his hand she want to check his wound.....

He tried to took away his hand but she held it tightly...

Kaal: ek baar check karnedo dost.....said she looked at the injury.....infact its not a light one....may be bcz of a sharp object it happened...a tear drop fell on it......

He looked at her noticing it....controlling her feelings....

"Dost...wound is not a small one...it's a little bit deep...it's a better thing if you bandage it...."said...

"you r right ...wound is not a deep ..it's a deepest one.....treatment is necessary"....saying he tried to took away his hand....

She doutedly looked at him.....she didn't understand about which wound he is talking......she still held his hand in tight....

"if you hold it like this....you should stay like this entire your life....will you?"he asked her.....

Hearing it ...she looked at him....slowly she loosen her grip .... He took his hand nd left to his room....