EK NAYI SHURUVAATH...ZINDAGIKA #EPI 43

Maahi stood near the window in the room focusing at the outside garden....slowly the sky covered with darkness.....garden lights were on.....they are trying their best to throw away the darkness.....Mery came nd served snacks nd juice nd left......Ranv sat in the chair near the table.....

Maahi: tell me Ranveer...you know Kaal before she met me....i noticed when you got shocked seeing Kaal in my house on the day you came to meet me....that day I got doubt but bcz of her smartness I forgot it .....tell me the fact...

Ranv: haan I know her....but she knew very well about me...

Maahi: matlab....

Ranveer narrated the whole thing ....how nd why she met him...why he accepted her words.....

Ranv: but I didn't expect one thing that she will meet you.....bcz of it when I saw her with you in your house I was shocked....

Hearing Ranveer side Maahi didn't say anything nd stood in silence ....thinking as....

Maahi: (in mind) Kaal know about me???...but how ...I know about my birth phirbhi wt she is thinking and wt she is going to do......

Kyon aayi meri zindagimein tu Gudiyaa.....

Meanwhile in Kamala's room.....

Kaal: bhabhi....will you do a favour for me.....

Kamala: Gudiyaa....i am sorry...Kaalagjna you left the chawl but not us...still you are taking care of us....so don't request me ...order me ..wt can I do for you....she said with affection...

Kaal: (with a smile) will you accompany Maa in her travel of visiting holy places.....i don't want to take any risk about her health....moreover for wt purpose I came India to complete it ....its important to send Maa from here....

Kamala looked Kaal with confusion ......Kaal understood it nd she showed a pic which was in her phone....seeing it Kamala smiled nd said....

Kamala: arrey you saved Maahi's pic but whose this girl I didn't see before....

Kaal: (with a smile) bhabhi yeh Maahi nahi .....he is Shivaay.....Shivaay Singh Oberoi....she is his wife Annika....he is the waris of Oberoi Khandaan......

Kamala: (with confusion) but he is looking like Maahi...

Kaal: hmmm...bcz Maahi nd Shivaay both are twins....until they introduce Maahi to this world....he is my responsibility as you know why....he stay here is important for me....if Maa is here Oberoi family will come nd meet her....untill I will get the right time nd chance to reveal this truth which I know .....Maahi's exposure is not correct...so plz bhabhi ...wtever I am doing these all are meant for Maahi's wellness...trust me bhabhi..plz

Kamala: if I trust a person that is only you...don't worry I will go with Maa...but wt about Chotu....

Kaal: don't worry Chotu is my responsibility....i don't like any disturbances in his childhood......tomorrow we will join him in a well-known boarding school...whenever you want to see you can go nd meet him....nd in holidays he will come nd stay with us....i will effort for his education......unke future ke baare mein aap chintamath karo....