ENSZ # EPI 99

Hi guys ....here is the next episode...

Enjoy it nd get prepare ur minds to read the block buster episode...

Ignore mistakes...plz...don't forget to give feedback.....

Thank you will meet with next ....bye bye...

The day passed....the third day after Maahikaa's marriage....

Kaal woke up nd checked the time...its shows 8:30 am....

She got up with a jerk nd she went near the wardrobe to take the dress ...she saw the note that sticked on the wardrobe's door....

Taking it she read it...."hi dear good morning....from two days metally you tired a lot...to remove ur tiredness physically I made you more tired.....dont look like that...again I cant control myself....go nd get fresh nd come fast....urs Kaali Aankhewala"....

Reading the note she remembered the last night acts of Maahi....a smile appeared on her face...she went to wash room nd after 30 minutes she came out from the wash room nd standing infront of the mirror she checked herself nd was about to move from there ...she noticed the teeth mark near the neck shoulder joint...

"aahh...Maahi...uu...how should I hide it right now....if anyone see this....oh god they never leave the chance of teasing me....Maahi...aarahi hu...."saying she went out nd reached the hall...

At the same time Annika also came there....they both exchanged looks nd noticed the mark on each others ....

They both with a little anger looked at ShivaAhi....who stood near the sofa....facing back....

They both didn't notce the family members....AnniKaal went near shivaAhi...with a little anger...

Anni: Shivaay ...see wt did you do last night...

Kaal: Maahi...this is too much...

Saying they both at a time patted hardly on the back of ShivaAhi...

For their act they turned back at a time ...seeing their faces both girls cupped their mouths nd at a time said in shock....

AnniKaal: Shivaay....

Yes ...ShivaAhi got ready in the same way to confuse others....Maahi put the contact lens to imitate Shivaay....

All others laughed seeing the girls in shock....

Girls exchanged looks nd understood ...they both intentionally doing it to tease them....

Kaal: wt is this childishness....she asked...

ShivaAhi: kyom haargayi hai kya...they both at a time asked....

For their question AnniKaal's ego hurted....they both exchanged looks ...