EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 94

Hi guys....here is the next episode.....just jump nd read nd enjoy it....

Don't forget to give feedback through likes nd comments....

Will meet with next....thank you...Hi guys....here is the next episode.....just jump nd read nd enjoy it....

Don't forget to give feedback through likes nd comments....

pls ignore grammatical nd spell mistakes...dearies...

Will meet with next....thank you...

Day of Sangeet:

Oberoi Mansion:

The hall decorated very beautifully for Sangeeth...Girls came in blue colored beautiful designer attires...boys wore light blue colour designer kurtas...all r looking very handsome nd gorgeous ...giving challenge to each other...

All gathered in the hall including Randhawas, Ahmad Chacha family, Nancy, Ranga , Mery nd all family members...

Girls decided themselves as not to allow Maahi to complete the task...

AniRiMyaPri stood with Kaal....

Maahi was mesmerized seeing Kaal in blue color attire...

DJ started the music...all slowly started dance for the Sangeet theme songs....

Boys welcomed girls...but they all r very soflty rejected their offer saying "we have our turn"..

Boys understood...after 2 songs DJ played a song...for that girls started dance...AniRiMyaPri forced Kaal to join with them...finally she accepted nd started dance with others...not only Maahi ...the total family members were surprised seeing her moves....

Maahi didn't turn his eyes from her...at one movement ...Maahi cant stop himself nd joined with her...

ShivOmRuRanv were also joined with their girls...

After few seconds....suddenly the lights were dimmed nd with in seconds the lights were brighten.....for that Kaal suspected but she didn't take it serious...

Just few seconds passed.....as per movements to the music...Maahi twirled Kaal md moved back...

After two rounds of twirling...she was stopped nd looked at Maahi...

He stood with a cool smile...nd sighed her....she looked at others....they all are continuting the moves...

Looking Maahi ...she sighed as wt......he sighed to her as "Check Yourself"...

Doubtedly looking at him...she checked herself.....

Seeing the chain on her waist which was encircled beautifully....with a surprise she looked at Maahi...he smiled ....she again checked herself....