EK NAYI SHURUVATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 33

Episode: 33

One day when she was in her chamber......Ranveer came inside.......

Kaal: Ranveer....kya huva......you r looking so disappointed....wts the matter......

Ranv: who attacked Mahi.....we didn't get any clue about them.....

Kaal: wt do you mean....

Ranv: haan...Kaalagjna.....nobody saw them after they attacked Mahi.......somebody said they saw them in the afternoon but after that we didn't see them......

Kaal: ajeeb baath hai.....

Ranv: wahi tho ....i didn't understand .......i used all the possible ways to know about them.....but no use.....few minutes before I got the information as next day of the attack they all went underground.....

Kaal: hhmmm......don't worry Ranveer....how many days they will reside in underground.....kahina kahi kabhi na kabhi wo jaroor bahar aajeyega......tumko milegana......you tried your best......so don't think too much about it nd get upset okay.......she consoled him...

He surprisingly looked her........he didn't understand yeh baath sunneke baad bhi yeh itna cool kaisi hai.....

Kaal: wt about u r thinking Ranveer.........she asked seeing him losting in his thoughts....

He said nothing nd want to see Mahi.......

Kaal: okay ....i will also come...lets go.....said she stood

When they both entered inside the room......they saw.....Mahi who is trying to take the water glass ....slipped his balance bcz he came almost to the edge of the bed......when he was about to fall....

Before Ranveer could react.......Kaal ran nd held him to help him........in this process she came very close to him...they lost in each other......

Seeing them Ranveer coughed to bring them to senses......for his act she came into sense leaving him she moved two steps backward....nd felt some awkwardness......Ranveer came near Mahi nd gave water to him........without saying anything she cameout from the room.....Mahi smiled seeing her expressions.....she observed when she is coming out that nobody is there to help him.......

Ranveer noticed his smile.....his heart filled with happiness seeing Mahi's smile....

Mahi: kya soch raha hai tu yaar......

Coming from his thoughts......

Ranv: nothing.......ab kaise ho tum......<how r u now

Mahi: not bad yaar.....

Ranv: waise tum jantheho un logom ko jisne tum par hamla kiyatha......

< do you know that persons who attacked you>