ENSZ # EPI 98

Hi guys ...to surprise u all...I came with next episode....

Ofcourse for my late posting I decided to pay the compensation...so here is the next episode ....hope u will enjoy it....

Don't forget to give feedback...thank you

Ohho...as usual humble request...plz ignore the mistakes If you find them...plz...

Start ur reading...will meet with next....bye...

In the early morning between 5/5:30...Maahikaa's car reached OM....

Both getting down from the car....silently entered inside....

When they both want to move to their rooms .....Dadi saw them who just came out from her room....

Dadi: Maahi....Gudiyaa....she called....

Hearing it...they both were stopped with a little shock....

She came near them nd noticed the wetted cloths on their bodies....

Dadi: from where did you come?....she asked....

For her question....Kaal's eye lids were down with blush remembering the sweet pain nd pleasure....Maahi looking at her ....smiled....

Dadi understood seeing blush on Kaal which turned her cheeks into red....

She smiled....

Dadi: andar jao ....take some rest nd later get ready for further rasams.....she said...

Kaal immediately turned nodding head nd when was about to move into her room's direction....

Dadi: Gudiyaa...your all belongings shifted to Maahi's room....she said from back...

Hearing it....a heat wave circulated in her body....without looking at them....she ran to Maahi's room...

Dadi laughed for her hurriness....nd turning to Maahi....

Dadi: you naughty.....saying she held his ear...

Maahi: aaahh...Dadi...plz leave me my cute loving Dadi....he said holding her hand....

Dadi smiled....

"jao andar...."said she left his ear....

"thank you my darling"...said ....hugging her ....

She smiled ...he moved to his room.......

When he entered inside room....he saw Kaal who stood infront of the mirror starring at her reflexion....he went near her nd standing behind her....he starred at her....

Seeing him....without asking her permission....the blush again came nd turned her cheeks into pink....

He very lovingly looked at her .....she is luking new to him in that blush as he always saw her bold nd brave nature....but now wt he is seeing is really a new nd enjoyable one to him....