EK NAYI SHURUVAATH....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 96

Hi ...ur Phanikiran came with another episode of Mesmerising MAAHIKAA.... Start reading nd enjoy....

Plz ignore grammatical nd spell mistakes .....humble request....

Will meet soon....nd don't forget to give feedback....waiting...

Finally all reached OM after completing Maahikaa's marriage ....only left thing is to do post marriage rituals....for that before Maahikaa reach the Mansion.....the others reached nd made all arrangements to welcome the newly wedded couple....

When Maahikaa were about to step in....AnniRiMya were stopped them....

Pinky came with an aarti plate nd gave aarti to Kaal ....asked her to push the Kalash which was filled with raw rice....

Kaal did the same as per Pinky's instructions nd stepped inside with Maahi....

Making her foot prints on the floor by dipping her feet in red colored water ....she moved to the wall nd keeping her haldi filled palms on the wall ....she left her hand prints on it...after completing it....

Dadi: Annika ....take Gudiyaa to her room....by evening we will do Muh Dikhaayi rasam....she said....

Before Annika could react....

Maahi: this is not fair Dadi....he slightly shouted...

They all surprisedly looked at him...

Dadi: wts not fair Maahi....

Maahi: Dadi wt u told...after marriage ...in Muh Dikhayi rasam you will see Gudiyaa...but now you postponed it to evening....this is not fair Dadi...don't play with me Dadi....plz..plz...he pleaded....

They all laughed....Kaal's cheeks turned pink with blush hearing his words...

Dadi: u already saw her face when u filled her hairline with sindoor....

Maahi: its just for seconds na Dadi ...plz...he again pleaded...

Dadi: zindagibhar dekhneko chance milana....ab ek phal ruknese kuch nahi hoga....go ...go to ur room nd take rest....nd don't try to show ur smartness....ShivOmRu take care...said Dadi went to her room...

Maahi helplessly looked at others.....they all laughed seeing his expression....he looked at ShivOmRu as "plz help me yaar"...they shrugged their shoulders as "no way...Dadi's order do not cross"....nd holding him both sides led him to his room....

With smiles AniRiMya took Kaal to her room....

Maahi very hardly spent the time in his room till it turns evening checking the time for every minute....seeing him....ShivOmRu laughed...he didn't mind it....his focus laid on Kaal ...as he promised her parents that he will visit their Memorial Lounge after the marriage....he want to complete it as he know that at this moment wts going on in Kaal's mind nd wt she wants .....even he know that she never say it out....