ENSZ # EPI 20

Episode: 20

The street near a chawl is busy with the people nd vendours......its around 5 o clock..... climate is luking as it gonna rain........a Guy of nearly 28 years of age stood infornt of a tea stall holding a tea glass in his hand......he is luking ruff.....but if anybody look deeply into his eyes the pain will be cleary visible......

A girl entered into the street running fastly....she looked around with scary eyes....she is luking like a village girl....her eyes saying as she is new to city.....she wore a short skirt which crossed her knee line hving a banzara mirror work with the same choli nd wrapped a chunni around her waist which is covering her beauty.....she looked back....5 men who ran behind her...... she saw them coming near to her.....she was scared seeing them and she again started running and reached the guy who stood infront of the tea stall......hid behind him holding his hand nd shirt tightly....

For her sudden act he was little stunned nd slightly moved his head aside to look her......he saw her deep black eyes which were tickling like a fish in water with fear......

For the first time in his life his heart skipped a beat seeing a girl's eyes.......he lost himself in her deep black eyes.......he came out into senses when he heard the shouts of the men who ran behind her.....hearing their shouts.....her grip got more tighten on his hand....sensing it he looked her .....a was fear clearly visible in her eyes......seeing her fear he turned to the man who was shouting on her....

Guy: rukho bhai....wy r u shouting at her? Wt happened? Wt did she do?...he enquired

Man: yeh meri dukaan mein chori karke bhaag rahi thi....he complained

The guy looked at her as is it true....she nodded her head horizontally in hurry nd said

Girl: I am not a theif..(mein chor nahi)...she defended herself

Man again shouted at her as jhoot math bol....she was scared hearing his shout and hid behind the guy....the guy observed her fear nd said

Guy: arrey rukho bhai ...bechari itni dari huyi hai aur math chillao....mein baath karunga use.....

Saying he signaled her to comeout from behind him....she understood and cameout slowly from his back and stood infront of him....

Guy: look...come on tell me wt did u do?

Girl: I didn't do anything wrong....wt he said I did the same......she said very innocently....

Guy: wt....wt did he say? He asked with a surprising tone...

Girl immediately started action imitating the man's voice and started as

"aao bhai aur bheheno aao.....taaza taaza phal le jao.... Itna taaza phal aur kahi milenge nahi...aao ...aao..aaphki sehad keliye taaza phal achh honge....lejao taja phal...aao ...aao"