EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA #EPI 84

Hello guys....here is the next episode....read nd enjoy it...don't forget to comment nd give support through likes nd votes....thank you....

Wts the first shock that received Oberois......start your read nd know the answer....

In the Evening:

Mansion was decorated very beautifully for Karawachauth festival...all ladies got ready in yellow nd red combination designer attires in which all are looking gorgeous....men got ready in light yellow color Sherwanis with different design patterns....all r looking very handsome nd hot...

Kaal entered inside the Mansion...she saw the decorations nd arrangements...

Kaal: wah Annika...ur skills in arrangements are awesome....she appreciated Annika...

When she is moving to her room Annika called her...Kaal turned nd saw Annika...

Anni: when did you come.....

Kaal: just now...sorry for the late...bcz of work busy ...

Anni: its okay...no need of giving explanation....she said with a smile...

Kaal: Annikaa ..you r looking like an angel in this attire...she praised ...

Annika blushed for her words....nd said thank you...

Anni: Kaal...I already kept the dress in your room...go nd get fresh ...Moon will come soon...come fast....

Kaal: one minute...I didn't do fast...why should i....

Anni: don't know...its Dadi's order ...bass..

Kaal: Naani's order....she almost kept a crying face...

Annika shrugged her shoulders nd smiled...Kaal nodded nd left to her room...annika starred at her for her childish act nd left with a smile....

After few minutes Kaal cameout from her room...nd saw the family at poolside...they all are waiting for Moon...she slowly moved outside the Mansion nd sat in the garden...looking into the sky...

Kaal (herself) regarding Moon.....

"where r u...ur puja didn't complete ...you didn't come....today my time is not good....i am started preparations for my return journey...bcz of continuous meetings nd work load even I didn't get a single minute to drink a glass of water...today my fate is like that ...I didn't hv a single sip of tea or get food..."

She was disturbed by the Maids call...she looked at her...

Maid: do you want anything Maam....

Kaal: plz bring a water bottle....

"sure Maam" ...said she left...

She again continued her talks with Moon who still ddint come....