EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 75

Hello....your Phanikiran is back with another one......don't taunt me while reading .....read it completely nd comment.....wait for the next one which will follow in few hours.....so enjoy this nd don't forget to comment nd give ur support......thank you.....

I am waiting for ur views nd reviews....thank you all who r supporting me a lot....

Next day morning :

Nearly by 8 O'clock......

Maahi received a phone call....

Maahi: okay .....wait in the Office room....we will come.....said disconnecting the call he made a call....

After lifting otherside....

Maahi: yaar....come to office room....said disconnecting the call he went out.....

Maahi went to office room ....at the same time Shivaay came there....

Shiv: wts the matter....Office room ko aaneko kaha.....

Maahi: lets go inside ....you will come to know.....saying once he checked around nd went inside ....

Shivaay followed....after went inside Shivaay was surprised seeing the person inside who is waiting for them.....

The person looked at ShivaAhi nd standing from the chair.....he wished them....

Shiv: Mr.Khadir ....aap yaha.....he asked

Khadir: its Maahi sir order Sir.......

Shiv looked at Maahi as why....

Maahi: shurukaro.....he said looking at Khadir....

Khadir: Sir ....Last night Maam nd me went to a nearby village .....there we met a woman......as per ur order I tried to record the video but bcz of the secrete recording the video was not clear but the audio is some how better Sir.....i did it without Maam's notice.....plz Sir .....dont know if Maam will come to know about my act....how will she react.....

Maahi: don't worry....she will never know it....show the video.....said he looked at Shiv who is looking at him...."aisa kyom dekhraheho yaar" ...he asked....

Shiv: how did you know about her move?....he questioned....

Maahi: (with a smile).....before she left from here.....wt she said....."sabit karungi..."...right....at that time I a saw a typical winning spark in her eyes....after went to my room ....I started recollecting her acts nd words....she received a phone call ...after that she left saying it....to clear my doubt I called Ali...he msged me about the matter.....then I called Khadir nd ordered him....thats it...

Khadir: Sir video ready....said he clicked on start.....

They both looked at the lap top screen.....the video started .....they understood a woman nd Kaal were there .....the place luking like an upper lower class house....may be the room just looking like a living room....Kaal sat in a chair with a cross legs....the commanding nd the authoritative nature of her clearly visible in her way of sitting......