ENSZ # EPI 25

Nearly 4 O'clock in the early morning she woke up with a jerk as she didn't understand why did her sleep disturbed in sudden......she looked around.....when her eyes focused on Mahi.....she noticed that he is shivering.....

She immediately went near him nd kneeled down beside him.......to waking him up...when she put her hand on his hand she was shocked as his hand was so hot......she immedeiately checked him.....

With an utmost effort she carefully shifted Mahi to sofa nd she covered him with the blanket.....she searched for medicine in the house but she didn't......her focus laid on a bottle which was laid on the corner of the table......she suspiciously went near the table nd picked it up .....when she checked it ......she hitted her forehead with guilt......

Kaal: (in mind) how fool you r??? how did u forget it? Damn it.....Gudiyaa you did a mistake ...come on rectify it warna it will become dangerous .......u did it bcz of your foolishness.......you came here to make his life better....but bcz of your foolishness you r throwing him into hell....come on....

She immediately msged Ali wt to do?.......went near Mahi nd stood infront of him.....

Kaal: (in mind.....looking at him) I am sorry Mahi.....promise you I will take care of this matter ......I never repeat this nd do this mistake again.....

She heard a knock on the door.....she opened ......Ali came along with a doctor.......Doctor looked at Kaal....he wished her......she received his greet with a smile....Doctor checked Mahi ....

Dr: don't worry bcz of the high fever he became weak nd unconscious......I will give medicines....he will be alright by evening......he said .....nd when he was about to write the medicines......

Kaal: Dr.Kulkarni......one important thing........by birth he is suffering with a cardio problem nd this is his medicine ...... plz mind this before u r going to precribe the medicines .....said ......she gave the medicine tin to him...

Dr.Kulkarni checked the medicine nd nodded his head as okay nd he prescribed medicines for Mahi.....nd he left.....Ali brought medicines nd gave it to Kaal.....

Ali: do you want any more maam.......he asked

Kaal: nothing Ali .....i can manage ....if any necessary is there I will call you ....she said

Ali left from there........

Chotu: Di......Mahi bhaiyya ko kya huva?......

Hearing it she looked at the entrance........Chotu stood there with teary eyes.......seeing him ...she went near him nd put her hand on his head slightly brushed his hair nd said....

Kaal: nothing....just fever....dont worry by evening he will be alright...okay...come..

Chotu came inside nd sat near Mahi.....Kaal carefully gave medicines to Mahi according to Dr.'s prescription........by evening his body temperature slightly decreased nd he slowly opened his eyes.....he saw Kaal nd Chotu who were looking at him with tention....when he opened his eyes....Chotu hugged him