ENSZ # EPI 18

Few minutes later Kaal came out nd sat in her car nd said Ali where to go ....the car left her office nd rushed towards the destination

OBEROI MANSION:

Shivika's Room-

Annika: Shivaay ....aap kehdiya ki aaj office early jaana hai...par aap abhi tak yahi hai......she remembered him..

Shiv: wt to do .....aaj tumko dekhthe hi mann nahi lag raha hai office jaane ka...

A naughty smile appeared on his face...seeing his smile she got nervous and tried to went out......but Shivaay held her hand and dragged towards him.....she came back with force and dashed him....he put his hand around her waist pushed towards him more.....she got more nervous and closed her eyes....when he was about to kiss her....

Just then his phone started ringing .....without looking at the display he answered the call.....

From otherside: doing romance with Annika may be you forgot to come office right...

Hearing the words in phone he was surprisedly looked at the display which was showing Kaal's name......he shockingly left Annika and came out from the room and searched outside for Kaal.....bust he didn't...

Shiv: you devil....where are you? Comeout....he slightly shouted in the phone..

Kaal laughed loudly and said

Kaal: so my guess is correct Mr.Billu

Shiv: you devil....comeout I say....where r u tell me.......said while looking around...

Kaal adjusted her tone..

Kaal: waiting for you in your chamber Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi..

Hearing his full name from her he understood that she wants to talk with him.....she usually addresses his full name then only when she have an important work

Shiv: just give me little time I will be there.........said this he disconnected the call and without saying a single word to Annika he left from there in hurry...

Annika didn't understand .......she stood in confusion...

Annika: (in mind) why was he in hurry? From where did he get the call?

Just Om came and asked

Om: Bhabhi.....wt happened to Shivaay....i called him but he didn't reply me and left...

Annika: don't know Om....ek call aaya...aur chalegaye.

Om: Kya?

Annika nodded in yes......Om called Shivaay....Shivaay picked the call

Om: Shivaay where r u? is everything fine?

Shiv: Om.....nothing to worry......just an important call aaya....i am going to office....tension lene ki koyi zaroorath nahi hai...ok...I will call you later bye...