EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 93

Hai friends....here is the next episode ....just read nd enjoy....nd don't forget to give feed back...

I know this is a short one but I don't want to mix the functions....nd the fun nd feel......so enjoy it...

Plz ignore the grammatical nd spell mistakes nd feel the fun along with the love...thank you.

In the Evening:

Mehandi Time:

All gathered in the hall for Mehandi ....boys were also present there....boys were mesmerized seeing their girls when the girls stepping down from the stair case in Mehandi green designer attires...they came nd sat in the places where Mehandi team were ready to put Mehandi on their hands...

AnniRiMya said their boys names....boys looked a tthem...they lushed...

Maahi looked at Kaal to hear his name from her when her beautiful lip pronounced it...but she didn't tell...she asked a paper nd wrote something on it...she showed the paper to the girl...

Mehandi Girl: are u sure maam....

Kaal: yes, draw design taking it as a base....i think you got it...she asked...

Mehandi Girl: yes maam...said with a smile...she started designing mehandi on Kaal's hands as per er instructions...

Maahi curiously looked at her to know wt she said but he didn't get any clue...

After one hour...the Mehandi session was completed for the 4 girls...others replaced the girls...

Girls gathered at poolside nd started talking a chit chat...by dinner time Dadi called the girls...

Removing Mehandi all joined at dining ...but boys are curious to find their names on their girls hands....but girls didn't allowed them saying "later"

After completing the dinner ......seniors gathered in the hall....Juniors became busy in finding names on their girls hands...

When Maahi came to hall...Dadi asked him as did he find his name on Kaal's hands...at the sametime Shivika ,Omri, nd Rumya came there...

Dadi: do you find your names? She asked...

Rudy:L ofcourse Dadi...

Anni: Maahi...wt about you?

Om: where is Kaal?

Pinky: haan where is she? I didn't see her after dinner ...she said....

Jah: even me...

Maahi: don't worry..i know where she is ...you all carry on...saying he moved towards the entrance...

Shiv: where are ou going yaar?...he asked...

Maahi: where my lady is....said he went out...

Maahi saw Kaal who sat in the garden looking into dark sky....