EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA# EPI 57

Hi ...me Phanikiran...here is the next episode.....plz enjoy it .....bcz of little leisure I typed it nd posting....dont know again when will I get time to type the next episodes.....until that day plz enjoy it....from tomorrow onwards I will become little busy with guests nd hospital visits for checkups....if I am late pls bare it dears.....thank you for the support....

Don't forget to comment...nd give likes.......plz excuse if any grammatical or spell mistakes are there...

Start reading nd enjoy it......

He didn't answered but....

Shiv: (himself) once she told me that when anybody try to harm our family.....she will be back....it means she knew wt happened in OM few months back.....may be she knew the person behind the things that happened at that time....issliye by breaking her promise she stepped in OM....by breaking the promise she started her game...it means she knew the person who attacked me.....

After few seconds silence.....

"kya kaha....yeh business nahi.....rista hai"....iska matlab kya hai.....about which relation she told....ek minute .....she told it after seeing my reaction with Maahi....is it related to Maahi?....but how....waise she said "she know"....is she knew Maahi?...how did she know? Maahi's anger on Kaal clearly telling that he knows her well nd her reactoin for his words is unbelievable..... in 10 days developing that type of closeness between two different poles is impossible....but how is it became possible.....how Maahi knew Kaal?....

"Shivaay" Om again called.....he looked at him.....he didn't tell his thoughts to them

Shiv: don't worry Om....i am not in that mood...something is there....otherwise she didn't behave like this with me....first time she got angry for my acts....hv to know it.....

Om: but how Shivaay.....

Shiv: jisne yeh kiya aur kaha.....wahi bathayegi...

Om: you mean Kaal.....impossible yaar....until this day she didn't say anything about her actions......

Shiv: (himself) tum sab yehi sochta hai but you didn't know the bond that we both are sharing from the childhood.....

Without giving reply he moved to meet Kaal.....all others followed him.....

Meanwhile...when MaahiKa entered in the room Kaal leaving Maahi's hand she moved towards the bed baring her pain....

Suddenly....

"Gudiyaa".....for this call of Maahi.....she was stopped nd closed her eyes with an unspoken feelings....until this day he didn't call her with that name after he came to know about her....for few minutes she became dumb.....he again called her....she slowly nd surprisedly turned nd looked at him....Maahi clearly noticed a spark in her eyes.....