EK NAYISHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 62

Hello guys.....how r u all .....me back with another episode.....sorry infact I thought to give larger one but didn't get time to type a large one.....so I am posting this episode.....i will wait for all ur comments....the next will follow soon.....bcz I am trying to give as more episodes as possible bcz my both daughter's exams will start by next month ....dont know how much time I will get to type so before the exams start I want to post maximum number episodes.....so try my best to give....if any late is there plz excuse me for that.....

The most important note is here ....dont start the reading without reading the note....its an humble request.....

NOTE: dear readers.....plz for Maahi....whtever act he do 95% he do it with his left hand...bcz he is a lefty nd Shivaay is a righty...whenever u read about MAAHI plz keep this point in mind nd read.....why I am mentioning it specially you will come to know in the coming episodes.... Sorry infact I hv to mention it in the first but I forgot to mention it.....plz excuse me .....thank you ...

Read ....enjoy nd don't forget to comment.....

Not only the next day .....that day onwards almost 5 days Kaal avoid Maahi ....she knew if she face him....wt will happen.....but on the 6 th day....she was cornered by him....

The 5 th day after that incident.....she came from office nd after she reached upstair nd she turned to go to her room but Maahi blocked her way.....she was stopped with a jerk nd looked at him.....

Before she react her phone rang...seeing the display she answered it....

Kaal: hello Mr. Randhawa how r u?.....

Mr.Randh: ..........

Kaal: khushi ki baath hai....we will meet you all.....yehi riwaaz haina.....she said.....

Mr.Randh: ...............

Kaal: well... I will arrange....nd inform you.....said she disconnected the call nd tried to go from beside him....

But Maahi didn't allowed her.....

"go nd sit..".....he said....

"Maahi!!"....she called.....

"mein tumse baath karna hai....baito....he said showing the Sofa out side her room which was near the window....

She clearly noticed the change in his voice.....he almost commanded her.....

Not only she .....ShiOmRu were also noticed the change in his voice who came to meet MaahiKa nd were stopped on the staircase hearing their convo.....

Kaal: okay....we will....but after I will get fresh up...plz....said showing herself to him.....

He nodded as okay nd he went near the sofa nd sat in it saying ..." I will wait"....