EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA# EPI 45

Episode: 45

Next day Morning:

Kaal woke up with a jerk nd sitting on the bed she looked around with fear.....her body totally wetted with sweat......

Just then she heard a knock on the door.....she immediately composing herself said...."yes come in"...

Rosy came inside nd seeing Kaal she got tensed....

Rosy: Maam r u alright?

Kaal: haan....i am alright...

Rosy: is your health okay maam...

Kaal: haan.....wt happened to me....

Rosy: wo kuch nahi Maam....aap itni samay tak soyi ....so

*[ nothing maam......you slept so much time.... So..]*

Kaal: itni samay matlab...........*[so much time ...means..]*

Rosy: now the time is 8:30 Maam....

Kaal: what??

Rosy: haan Maam...isliye poochi....

Kaal: 8:30..??

Rosy: Kamalaji nd Chotu were already got ready Maam...

Kaal: oh...okay I will come in half an hour...you may go nd remember Mr.Nandan about Chotu's joining.....

Rosy: yes Maam ......said she doubtedly left from there looking Kaal....

After she left Kaal keeping her head on knees...nd folding hands around the knees....

Kaal: (in mind) thank god....yeh tho sirf sapna thi....lekin mujeh kyo aise lagrahi hai ki yeh sach hai....anyway control your emotions whenever you face Maahi.....saying herself when she is trying to get down from the bed ....her focus laid on a piece of cloth....she looked at it nd picked it up nd was shocked seeing it....

Talking herself......

Yeh rumaal....yeh tho Maahi ka tha....yeh yaha kaise aayi....iska matlab wo sapna nahi.....sach hai.....

*[ this kerchief....this is Maahi's kerchief...he always ties it around the wrist.....it means its not a dream....its happened in real....]*

*****yes ...wt u read is right ....her sub conscious mind recorded the night incident nd her mind recollected it in the form of dream*****

She was shockingly sat on the bed holding the hand kerchief.....she sat in that state until her phone started ringing.....comingout from the shock.....she answered.....

Nandan: Maam....i already informed the school authorities....all arrangements were done.....

Kaal: okay....we will be there in 1 hour.....