ENSZ # EPI 27

Episode: 27

Kamala: Mahi....tum yaha......she questioned

Mahi: Gudiya hai......

Kamala: Gudiya??.....ohh o ladki......o tho tabhi nikalgayithina.........

Mahi: matlab.....wo aayi nahi......he questioned with confusion.....

Kamala: haan she came here......but after 15 minutes she went.......i asked her but she didn't say anything nd left.......she said...

Mahi didn't understand ......he thought that to go nd search her......he left from there nd when he reached the centre he saw Kaal who stood near the shop starring at the hording on which a film poster was sticked.......he went near her nd called.....

Mahi: Gudiyaa....Gudiyaa.......he called twice but she didn't replied

He patted on her shoulder......with a jerk she looked him......

Mahi: (observing her) wt r you doing here.....he questioned...

Kaal: wo ...wo...I am looking the poster.....said showing him the hording......

He looked at the hording......nd he asked

Mahi: (with a doubted voice) you r doing the same from morning.....

Kaal: haan .....kyo....she very innocently asked

Mahi: achha....kya hai uss poster mein tum istni samay tak dekhne ko.......he asked her with confusion....

Kaal: wo ...you said na...that day about small dresses..........

He said yes thinking as wt she is trying to tell....

Kaal: iss film mein wo heroine usse choti kapde pahni thi....

Mahi: (observing her expressions) tho kya huva.....

Kaal: if I want a film chance I will also wear like this naa.....she questioned him...

Mahi: may be......he said

Kaal: if I cant then I never become a heroin....hai naa....

Mahi: ho sakta hai....still he didn't understand

Kaal: aise hai tho how can I go to my village nd show my face to all....she questioned him like a child with teary eyes....

Mahi: yehi soch ke tum subhese yehi khadi thi....he asked with little shock

She nodded her head........

He was totally shocked for her answer....in the exhibition after seeing her childishness he just played a joke with her to know about her....but he didn't think that she took it as serious.....for a while he thought as he misunderstood her....but still he had a doubt on her.......but now seeing her face he felt bad for his previous act nd thought to rectify it.....