EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 63

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hey dearies.....ur Phanikiran is back with the blasting episode.....lets start the reading ....enjoy the episode.....i will wait to receive ur awesome support.....dont forgety to give......Next will follow.....enjoy.....

Start reading to know about Maahi's naughty level nd the way of teasing.......Kaal's inner struggle .....how Maahi entered OM......

  After sometime....Maahi felt a soft touch nd a warm wetness on his bandaged hand....he slowly opened his eyes......seeing Kaal who sat beside him...when she is touching his hand softly nd checking his wound.....her eyes filled with tears nd some drops fell on his hand......he was amazed seeing her with teary eyes......her eyes showed her heart clearly to him.....he slightly moved his hand.....noticing the movement....she immediately got up nd was about to move.....  

He held her hand nd got up from the bed.....standing nearer to her he looked at her.....without looking at him she tried to relieve her hand from his grip but failed......she turned to him.....at that moment....he pulled her towards him.....she forcedly came in to his hands....he wrapped his hands around her nd pulled her more close to him.....she got nervous nd looked at his eyes.....

They shared an eyelock....he read her heart without saying a single word....keeping hand on her cheek which got reddish for his act....he gently rubbed on it.... with teary eyes she looked at his hand which got hurted by himself .......he continued his act with love nd affection nd wiping the tear drops.....

Maahi: today I got to know the secret behind these Kaali Aankhe....said with a husky voice.....

She looked at him....

Kaal: how many times you want to hurt me .....do it....but don't hurt yourself like this....she said with a pain filled voice......

He looked at her eyes.....

Maahi: soooo....... If..... anything.... Happens.... to ...me.... tumko faraq padta hai...right .....he questioned....

Hearing his question....Shivika looked at each other....OmRi nd RuMya cupped their mouths looking at Shivika as it is the most favourite game of their bhaiyya nd bhabhi.....

***^^*** yes ..guys...wt u read is right....Shivika,Omri nd Rumya after bid bye to Mahi.....they left the farm house......but they didn't go away from there.....bcz...

Anni: stop the car Shivaay.....she shouted....after they reached the main road .....

Shivaay pressed the break in sudden nd worriedly looked at her....

Shiv: wat happened Annika.....r u alright....he asked her....

Anni: I am fine....

Shiv: tho kyom gaadi rokneko kaha......