EK NAYI SHURUVATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 35

Hai all......here is the next episode......in this episode u r going to read about Kaal's pain......her behaviour against her usual gesture.....wt r the trials she did to comeout from Maahi's influence......start reading nd enjoy .......

Plz comment....dont forget......

Episode: 35

Day's r passing .....every day Kaal is getting details about Maahi.....sometimes she is unable to come out from it......there is no need to her to attend office bcz her staff are so efficient nd love her very much......in her absence also they will wok for her....they always ready to give their lives for her.....but she ....to comeout from Maahi's influence......engaged herself in work.....she almost behaves like a work holic.....seeing her Ali, Rosy nd Nadan were surprised.....Rosy understood her........

In day time she spends maximum time in Office.....but nights...... became miserable for her.....

but one day.....she received a pic of Maahi from Chotu.......she saw it almost a hundreds of times......she spend a lot of time in Office to comeout from its effect.......but after she reached the farm house......at night it became horrible for her.....to comeout from its effect she deleted it.....she tried to sleep but failed.....

bcz after a long time unable to bare the pain ...Maahi again went back to his usual habit sitting at the mountain peak.....Chotu hv sent the same pic to her.....

her mind remembering it....to remember her goal......but her heart is crying for it.....slowly it became horrible to her to stay in her room......she cameout from the house nd went near Ali.....he was surprised seeing her at that time bcz the time is around 12 O' clock....

Ali: Maam.......aap iss waqt.....kuch chahiye.....[*do you want anything Maam*]

Kaal: give me the car keys....said

Ali: I will bring the car....said he was about to move....

Kaal: Ali....dont irritate me ....do wt I say.....give me the keys.......nd remember I know driving said in little anger....

Ali gave her keys....she took the keys nd before leaving she said......

Kaal: don't try to follow me ......don't move from here until I will call you......she ordered him with an authoritative voice nd left......

He has left with no option sirf to obey her orders.... .......

She sat in the car nd pressed the accelator in full.....the car ranout like a bullet.......nd running on the roads like a jet........ the car roamed on the roads with endless destination.....the car reached the Good Luck Chawl area....when she read the name she pressed the break suddenly........she totally drenched with sweat......

Wt happened to me....why did I come here.....how did I reach here.....you stupid.....when she is blaming herself for her stupidity.....she saw Maahi in the side rear view mirror who is entering into the street.....she understood his condition as he is in intoxication bcz he is not able to stand nd move properly.....