EK NAYI SHURUVATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 37

HEY ALL......thanks for the support......here is the next episode.....enjoyyyyyy it bcz in this you all r going to read about the convo between Kaal-Maahi....... wooo.... how it possible ....i mean the convo between Kaal-Maahi???? How..... so why late start reading....nd enjoy don't forget to comment.....

After few days

Kaal went out at night by 10:30 nd returned home in the early morning .......she straightly left to her room nd slept a disturbed sleep......

The Sun came nd he started spreading his rays......at around 8:30 she received a call nd a smile appeared on her face after disconnecting it........she slept for another half an hour with a peace of mind......suddenly she woke up nd looked around......she didn't understand wt happened to her......after few seconds she realized that her heart is sending positive vibes....but why .....she was confused........she got up from the bed nd went to fresh up.....after 30 minutes she came nd stood infront of the mirror....looking at her reflection......she started humming a song while combing her long hair .....few hair strands covered her face.....nd trying to tease her.........

Mery who came inside without knocking the door......was surprised seeing Kaal ......nd immediately went out......

After few seconds Kaal heard a knock on the door.....

Kaal: yes come in.....

Rosy came inside nd said.....

Rosy: Maam....

Kaal: haan ...what....

Rosy: wo ...wo aagaya......

Kaal: wo.....yeh wo koun......

Before Rosy could react........

Kaal: one minute......I thought you loves Ali.....but this wo means your another boy friend......

Rosy: Maaam....she slightly shouted.....

Kaal: kya huva......seeing her face.....okay okay...don't start your drama....i am just kidding.....by the way who came....she asked while putting a clutch to her hair....

Rosy: wo Maahi Sir has came.....

Hearing it the clutch dropped from her hand nd she turned towards her ......her face filled with a glow.....a smile covered her face......her eyes started glittering with a different colors of shine.....she didn't know what the changes that happened inside her which r reflecting on her face hearing the name MAAHI.... Wts the magic the name MAAHI that did clearly showing on her face .....witnessing the amazing change in her face Rosy was really surprised .....

Kaal: What....are you sure.....she asked with a surprise.....

She nodded her head in yes....observing her

Rosy: (in mind).. you can sense his presence but you cannt accept it.....

Kaal waved her hand infront of her nd asked wt happened.....