EK NAYI SHURUVATH.....ZINDAGIKA# EPI 29

Kaal: Rudy tum yaha...

Rudy: haan ....Dadi ne kaha ki jaake Di ko leke aavo.....issliye to pick up u I came here....lets go...he asked

She understood as it's a plan of Om to insist her to join at dinner with them at any cost....

She nodded nd left with Rudy ....when they came out from Office....Ali stood there...

Rudy: Ali ...Di will come in my car.....so u can...

Before his completion

Kaal: Ali u follow us ....said she sat in Rudy's car......

Rudy started car nd Ali followed them....

After nearly one hour they reached OM .....Dadi became happy seeing Kaal after so many days....all felt happy seeing Kaal except Pinky....

They enquired about her wellness nd her not calling them all these days......she said the same that wt she told Om....they congratulated her for her success in getting the deal.....

When ShiOmRu started cooking the girls tried to help them but they refused as they don't know how to cook a tasty dish.....girls got angry nd started argument with the boys......kaal entered into kitchen hearing their fighting...seeing her they became silent....

Kaal: well boys will prepare dishes nd girls will also prepare dishes but separately....nd the other family members will decide who will cook best nd which dish is tasty......

ShiOmRu accepted the challenge nd started preparing dishes....Girls also started but they were confused as wt to prepare....then Kaal joined with them to prepare the dishes......

Rudy: Di ....this is cheating....he complained like a child...

Kaal smiled....

Om: yaar yeh kya kar raha hai tu....you said girls will prepare but y did you join them.....

Kaal: achha....kyo ...mein tumko kaise dikh rahi hu....waise tumhara matlab kya hai....am I not girl?....she asked him with little anger...

Om: yaar mera matlab oh nahi.....Girls means I think only our girls.....he explained.....

Kaal: yaar I said girls but not specified as the 3 girls ....understand....

She smiled nd joined with the girls nd prepared 3 dishes which were most liked by ShiOmRu.....seeing her cooking skills girls were surprised nd asked her about it...

Shiv: she is the best chef nd loves cooking very much .....he explained about her habit..

They surprisingly looked at her....

Kaal: if you stop praising me then we will get ready for the dinner.... she asked

They all nodded nd Shivaay ordered the maid to set the table nd serve the dishes......