EK NAYI SHURUVAATH....ZINDAGIKA #47(part-B)

Episode: 47 PART {B}

In the morning by 5:30 she woke up nd looked around......she noticed that she was on the bed.....she slowly got up nd sitting properly......

Kaal: (herself ) you are a big fool...idiot....ghar mein koun hai...wo kya karsaktha hai ...tum jo bhi karo yeh baath dimaag pe achhi tarah rak ke karna hai.....hai na....lekin tum tho buddu jaise karrahi hai.....kab suderegi tu...by the way you promised him as to join in dinner.....dinner...o my god....i totally forgot nd slept.....oh no...Kaal tuna stupiditykarne mein kam nahi...go fast nd check him..... scolding herself she left to fresh up.....

After one hour coming out from her room ....she slowly moved towards Maahi's room nd slightly opened the door....she saw him sleeping ......she silently turned back to left......

"if you want to come inside then come in" hearing from inside she was surprised nd turned back.....she saw him who is still laying on the bed looking at her with a smile....she slowly moved inside....standing near the sitout entrance....focusing outside......

Kaal: I am sorry.....i didn't join at dinner as per my promise.....really I don't know when I was slept ....

Maahi: why r you giving me explanations.........

Kaal: bcz until this day I didn't miss my words....nd moreover u r my

Maahi: haa.... I am your ....

Kaal: Dost.....

Maahi: Dost??

Kaal: haan......Dost aur dost se kabhi zoot math bolna hai....issliye.....

Maahi: really....

Kaal: of course.....

Maahi: tho Shivaay se zoot kyo boli .....he questioned....

Kaal was surprised....looking at him....

Kaal: mein Shivaay se zoot boli.....kab.....

Maahi: that day when I need blood.....Shivaay bhi tumhaari dost haina.....

Kaal: Maahi wotho...she unintentionally called him....

Maahi looked her with a smile.....

Maahi: haa....haa...bulao.....

Kaal: Mr.Maahi....that is different....she changed the call

He understood that she forcedly controlling her feelings.....she don't want to argue with him right now.....

Kaal: meet u at dining .....said she left from there.......

With a smile he left to fresh up.....

That whole day she stayed in the house in order to lookafter Susheelajee's journey arrangements......by evening......she informed Susheelaji that all arrangements were completed for their journey ..... the next day will leave nd also told that inform the same to Om nd Gauri.....