EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 56

Hi everybody.....me Phanikiran is back with an another episode.....

I am very sorry for late update.....wt to do? My father-in-law was admitted in hospital due to cordiach  arrest nd after 2 weeks he was discharged fixing a pace maker ......so I didn't get time to type the episode......now I thought to give an episode....i know it's a small one but I got a little time to type it after a long time....so I am uploading this episode....plz excuse me for late posting nd enjoy it.....plz don't forget to comment......I will try to post next episode soon.....

Thank you ......plz don't forget to comment nd give support.....

in previous episode you all read that finally Shiv nd Maahi came infront of each other....now wt happened continue reading......

Shiv: how dare you are to come infront of me? ....saying he punched Maahi....

He didn't say a single word or didn't react for his act.....

OmRu held Shivaay nd tried to control him.....Annika got tensed seeing their confrontation nd Shivaay's reaction towards Maahi...

Gauri didn't understand but she was surprised seeing Maahi who is a Xerox of Shivaay.....

Gauri: (herself) bade bhaiyya....ek aur bade bhaiyya!?

Saumya stood with fear seeing Maahi as she didn't forget that day.....

Shivaay forcedly pushed away OmRu nd came near Maahi ....again holding his collar Shivaay raised his hand nd about to punch Maahi ...Annika got tensed......

"leave him Shivaay"...echoed a voice in the Green House.....they all turned their heads towards the voice nd got shocked seeing Kaal at the entrance.....

Kaal....taking the support of the door she tried to stand properly....bcz she came there in hurry as she knew how Shivaay will react seeing Maahi....she didn't mind her condition....but her body didn't bare the movement...her injury on stomach area got hurted badly nd the bandage started getting wet with blood......

Noticing it Maahi got angry on Kaal......

Shiv: Kaal.... I agree he saved you from death....but you don't know about him......

Taking the support of the door leaning on it....trying to suppress her pain inside Kaal said with almost in a low helpless voice.....

Kaal: Shivaay.... Plz leave him...

Shiv: Kaal...I will hear your each word...even I obey you...but not in this matter......I don't want to hear anything .......you didn't know about him....nd wat he did to us you didn't hv any idea...so I don't......before he completing it....

"I know Shivaay...I know...leave him"....resounded her voice with anger....

For the first time she got angry on Shivaay....all others got shocked hearing it.....Shivaay loosen his grip hearing as she know about Maahi....