EPI # 100 EPILOGUE

hello guys ....here is the next episode with the twist....hope u will enjoy it with out getting angry...

promise will meet u all again here with Maahikaa's life...

thanks for this awesome love dearies...

I am posting my 100 the episode...with epilogue

In reaching this mile stone ...u all are helped me a lot...for that thank you very much to each nd every one..

dont forget to give feedback.....waiting here....

In the morning ...when Kaal saw Mr.Amit ...her lawyer....who enterd inside the Mansion...she didn't understand why he came ....she asked the same to him...

Amit: Mr.Maaheswar sir called me to meet him....

Kaal: for wt? 

Before he could answer her...Maahi answered....

Maahi: to transfer the property nd businesses on your name...

Kaal: but ...i didn't ask you na...

Maahi: even I don't want this property...

Kaal: if it is on your name then its not a big matter for me when we r one...

Maahi: exactly...I am saying the same...

Kaal: but Maahi...

Maahi: Kaal...I don't want this property...I loves Kaalagjna...the one who is the bold nd beautiful but not the chairperson of RGI...u know it very well...he said looking at her...

Kaal: plz listen me...

Maahi: allow me to do wt I want ...no further arguments....he said...

She looked at him...

Kaal: okay...I agree but on one condition..

Maahi: wt?..

Kaal: Mr.Amit...there is no need of transferring the property...just add my name as...before she complete it ...Maahi said...

Maahi: the main legal heir of the property nd the chairperson of the RGI...

She smiled...

Kaal: well Mr.Amit...complete the formalities as early as possible nd handover the papers by tomorrow morning at any cost...bcz..by tomorrow evening we r leaving to Paris...she ordered....

"okay Maam..i will " said he took their signs nd left...

Hearing her words others got shocked...

Shiv: wt r u saying Kaal....he asked...

Tej: is it true...

Dadi: Gudiyaa...wt is dis...

She looked at  Maahi...