EK NAYI SHURUVAATH.....ZINDAGIKA # EPI 73

Hi ....helloo....back with one more block buster.....so enjoy the read....

I am waiting to see ur response in the form of comments nd likes.....thank you all

So start ur reading journey....enjoy the ride.....but don't forget to comment...

After that confrontation of Maahi.....Kaal almost took 3 days to recollect herself......

She decided to behave normal as she felt its important to complete her responsibility than other things nd in coming days she visits OM nd avoid to come infront of Maahi mostly.....but she didn't know wt is waiting for her....nd wat type of situations she will face in coming days......really will she avoid Maahi? Lets wait nd watch....

Maahi didn't contact her as he finally got confirmation about her feelings.....he understood that she loves him to such an extent but something is stopping her to confess herself.....so he decided not to leave a single chance to know the matter from her ..nd he felt that without knowing the reason that hid behind her behavior he cant do anything....moreover after hearing her words nd seeing her pain he suspected something has happened that hurted her badly.....without removing that pain from her permanently its impossible for her to accept her feelings.....

One day she called Dadi as she will come nd meet Dadi by the next day evening........Dadi informed the same to the guys nd Tejvi.....

The Next Day Morning: nealy by at 8:50...after breakfast ....

When Gauri was crossing Tejvi's room she saw Tej who is highly flirting with Jahnavi...she was stopped nd hiding herself behind the pillar she started observing Tejvi.....

Jah: Tej....wat happened.....

Tej: nothing happened.....just pyaar huva.....saying he came near her nd hugged her.....

She doubted his nature.....

Jah: Tej ...wt r u doing....said she released herself.....

Tej: come on lovely.....we hv to enjoy the day.....saying again he pulled her holding her hand.....

She was confused for his nature.....but seeing Tej.....Gauri became scared...

Jah: Tej.....did you take peg....she asked....

Tej: no....he said....

Jah: if you didn't ...then wt is this....

He smiled nd pulled her more close ....

Seeing it Gauri understood that Tej ate the Laddoo that she specially orderkarke Bareily se mangvayithi.....

Gauri: Hey Shankarji.....ab kya hoga....mein kya karu....yeh baath Omkarajiko pathachalenge tho wo kaise react hoga....murmuring herself with fear she stepped back nd hitted Om who stood behind her suspecting her peeping avatar.....